Chapter 125

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

Angry.

Upset.

Hurt.

Furious.

Confused.

Just some of the emotions I was feelings. I didn't know what to say or what do, think, feel, anything, my whole body was numb. I would never believe stupid articles claiming Justin was sleeping or seeing someone else, he's my fiance, he loves me, he's marrying ME for a reason, I didn't want to believe the article so bad... but for some reason I did. I didn't want to, but I did.

All the articles claiming Justin cheated on me are just rumours, rumours that are so obviously fake, but this time, they had a 'source' who had a full story, a picture to pro I didn't know what to do. It seemed so real, so honest, I couldn't help but be confused. That's the normal reaction to have... Right?

I still didn't know what to do, but my emotions went with both angry and hurt.

'Sweetie, don't listen to it... Okay?' Lacey said hugging me motherly 'it's hard not to though' I sobbed lightly 'its just rumours, kay?' Lacey checked. I nodded my head just to get her to leave me alone, I wanted to drop the subject.

'Right well, we'll get you finished then we'll start' Lacey smiled at me walking out, I smiled back, only if she knew what I was feeling behind the smile.

-----------------

Throughout the whole photo shoot I couldn't focus, my mind was focused on one thing and one thing only. Justin.

What was he doing?

where is he?

Who's he with?

Are the rumours true?

Is he cheating on me?

I just needed to think about what I believe, I don't want to believe it but something's telling me too. I was confused to say the least. I just need time.

I didn't want to talk to Justin, and when I did, I wanted him to tell me if I had done anything wrong, I wanted him to tell me the truth... If he did cheat.

'I'll see you later Lace' I mumbled quietly walking out of the studio with my head down, I'd been fighting back the tears ever since I saw the article, I suppose I have to be grateful Lacey showed me the article, I would have found out either way.

'Bye YN, if you need anything, just give me a call okay?' She smiled softly shooting me an apologetic smile, I nodded my head biting my lip to prevent the tears from falling as I walked out of the studio only to be blinded by thousands of lights.

'YN! YN! ARE THE RUMOURS TRUE?!'

'YN! YN! HOW DO YOU FEEL KNOWING CHEATED ON YOU!?'

'YN! YN! ARE YOU SINGLE? HAVE YOU CALLED TH WEDDING OFF?!'

Those were just some of the thousands of questions getting fired at me, one hundred miles a second. I sucked up the newly tears formed in my eyes, keeping my head low trying to wiggle my way through to my car. Desperate to get away from the craziness.

After battling my way through millions of 6ft men I finally got to my car and immediately speeded away watching the paparazzi scramble to their cars jumping in and quickly speeding after me.

Stepping down on the gas, I sped way over the limit until I finally got home. Thank the lord and all things that are good. I needed rest and I needed to calm down I was stressing out to say the least.

Why do bad things always have to happen to me? It wasn't even a day ago I was happy with Justin... Things can change fast.

As soon as I jumped out of the car, my phone rang in my bag 'fuck sake' I muttered under my breathe as I dug all through my bag until I found it. 'Justin Bieber' flashed across the screen, immediately tears brimmed against my eyes as I hit the reject button before walking into the house and dropping my bag on the ground and stomping up to my bedroom, Bell following me.