Chapter 24

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

'YN, YN sweetie wake up' i heard as i was lightly shaken, i opened my eyelids slowly and saw my mum peering over my body 'err what time is it?' i asked groggily not sure of how long i slept but all i knew was that i needed it 'its nine am you slept for 14 hours' my mum said and laughed a little 'oh my god' i groaned sleepily 'i woke you up to tell you that i am going to work, Josh has gone out and Miley and Demi are down stairs' she said and smiled 'what?!' i said loudly confused 'yes they came to spend the day with you isn't that nice?' she said as she straightened her clothes out and walked away 'bye' i mumbled as she closed the door. i quickly had a shower and washed my hair and body trying to spend as little time getting ready as possible knowing Miley and Demi are waiting down stairs for me. as i climbed out of the shower i wrapped the towel around my body tightly only to be greeted with Miley searching my wardrobe and Demi dancing listening to music 'YN!' Demi yelled as soon as she saw me and ran over to me and gave a giant bear hug almost making my drop my towel 'hey!' i screamed i was in a good mood i wasn't worn out i wasn't stressed and i was with my friends! 'no offence but what are you doing here?' i said as i laughed not wanting to sound rude but it is a little strange for them just to appear at my house 'your boyfriend asked us to spend the day with you' Miley said 'oh and he will be round after rehearsals' Demi added 'aww well isn't he a cutie pie' i cooed as i laughed, but him doing this is incredibly sweet and i love him for it. 'what we doing today then girls?' i asked as i plugged in my iPod and Rita Ora's album started to play 'i thought we could go shopping' Miley suggested 'sounds good let me get changed!' i replied. now what to wear, i want to look mice because compared to Miley and Demi i look like a tramp they always look amazing it isn't fair! the weather was sunny and seemed to be warm and considering it was only ten am it would get a lot warmer.. Demi had a cute summer dress on with heels whist Miley had a maxi skirt with sandals.. and me? i still had no clue 'what should i wear?' i moaned to Demi and Miley 'are you kidding you have thousands of clothes Demi said pointing to them all 'no i don't!' i objected 'wear shorts something casual' Miley added 'but Demi is in heels!' i complained getting in a state wanting to look good 'you look in anything you wear so anything is fine!' they both said and i laughed knowing i couldn't win an argument against them 'YN whats that?' Miley asked as she pointed to my cheek i looked down slightly still i still have not seen how bad it looks 'you haven't heard?' i asked a little surprised 'no?' they both questioned so i decided to tell them the story whilst i was till deciding what to wear. i finally decided on: http://www.riverisland.com/Online/women/shorts/smart-shorts/dark-red-velvet-shorts-624221 with: http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=21&viewAllFlag;=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=6115734&langId;=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208524&parent_categoryId=203984&pageSize=20&refinements=Colour{1}~[white]&noOfRefinements=1 and these shoes:http://www.office.co.uk/mens/vans/authentic/21/3536/10122/1/1?fs=3536 and this bag:http://www.riverisland.com/Online/women/bags--purses/shoulder-bags/black-suede-slouch-bucket-bag-621722 and once i was satisfied with my outfit i did my make up wearing a little more than usual but still not much 'YN, there was an article about you hitting him but not him hitting you.. i think he wrote it' Demi said as she evaluated the whole story i just told her 'wha-what do you mean?' i asked confused as i walked out of the bathroom 'well it was on E! news this morning and i think he sold a story and it was basically him saying that you hit him without reason and that you were using him for his fame' Demi said i just stared at her in dis-belief did this dick head not learn his lesson.. know that i am not afraid of him and use him for fame?! i'm not famous than him people don't even know who he is.. 'i wouldn't worry nobody knows who he is and everyone thinks that it's a rumor' Miley said as she chimed into the conversation 'good!' i said and laughed a little 'can you see the bruise?' i asked them as i turned my head 'no your make up has covered it up good!' Demi said i laughed slightly although my cheek was still sore 'are you going to report him for that?' Miley asked as we made our way down stairs and into my car as i insisted on driving 'i don't think so' i said quietly 'why?!' they both asked in shock 'because i kind of egged him on to do it and i hit him back' i explained 'yeah but he is a man and it's illegal' Demi yelled from the back seat 'and i don't want everyone knowing my business' i admitted 'i think everyone does because of the story he sold' Miley said giving me an apologetic smile but i guess she is right and now i don't know what to do? i don't want everyone knowing every detail of my personal life and relationships.. because a lot of it has to do with me and Justin and i don't want millions of people to know everything about our relationship.