Supergirl ~ Triggers ~ Part One

I figured I would give everyone this little tidbit before I finished up the rest of the episode. :)

Cute little Sanvers, Arias, and Danvers-Queen moments, Lena starts at CatCo, and Kara meets a bank robber who's not your average bank robber.

***

Alex woke up the next morning to a hand grabbing hers. She grinned and turned over in bed, and Maggie grinned back at her from where she was hovering over her. Alex giggled and cupped Maggie's face, kissing her as her fiancée kissed her back.

***

Sam's alarm clock rang, and she reached over, slapping it and turning it off. She turned back around in bed, then smirked and pulled the comforter down and away from the body next to her. Ruby squeaked and tried to pull it back up, but Sam laughed and pulled it back down, kissing her daughter on the forehead.

***

Kara was stirred awake not by the sound of an alarm going off or by someone waking her up, but by the scent of batter cooking. She sniffed again, blinking her eyes open, then turned around in bed, to find Oliver wasn't with her. However, when she inhaled again, she could smell pancakes cooking, and she could hear Oliver and William speaking. She smiled fondly and sat up, ready to begin her day.

***

Alex brought breakfast over to the island as Maggie finished drizzling a generous amount of honey into her mug. She slid another one over to Alex, who smiled as she drank her coffee. When breakfast was done, both swiped their badges from the table and headed out the door.

***

Sam grabbed the waffles when they popped out of the toaster, dropping them onto plates and bringing them over to the table, sliding one plate over to Ruby. Ruby looked up, biting her lip as Sam checked her phone before starting to eat.

***

"Is this what you eat when Dad's not here?" William wrinkled his nose at a sugary cereal Kara had left by the sink.

"Oh, not everyone's as great a chef as he is," Kara blushed, even as Oliver laughed.

"Flattery will get you everywhere, angel," Oliver grinned, giving her a kiss before handing her a stack of pancakes. "Good luck finding which ones are blueberry and chocolate chip."

"Yes!" Kara whooped in delight, making Oliver and William grin at each other.

***

Sam bent down to pull her shoes on, trying to keep her balance. Ruby walked up to her and handed her her keys, and Sam put them in her mouth as she finished. A moment later, she stood up, and Ruby opened the door. Sam grinned and let her leave first, shutting the door behind her.

***

Oliver snorted in amusement, watching Kara lift up their bed to try and find her shoes. "That's a new one."

"Shut up," Kara blushed, reaching down and finding her shoes, pausing when she saw a book lying abandoned underneath.

Romeo and Juliet.

She set her jaw and set the bed back down, ignoring the book. "Still up for lunch?" she asked as she hopped on one foot, putting her shoes on.

"Wouldn't miss it," Oliver smiled, watching her straighten back up. "Love you."

"Love you, too," she smiled, kissing him. She grabbed her back as she left the bedroom, walking over to where William was watching the TV. "Have a good day," she ruffled his hair.