Arrow ~ The Thanatos Guild ~ Part Three

It's the final fight between Team SuperArrow and the Guild, the secret map of Ra's is revealed, and a few people have some decisions to make. DarkSiren shippers may also either hate me or love me because that gif is totally Laurel at one point during this chapter.

***

"This is a terrible idea."

"Well, you're not the one being targeted by these assassins, so thank you very much for your opinion, but it will now be disregarded."

"Will you two stop?"

"Oh, the sound of those three bickering," Winn sighed over the comms. "This almost feels normal."

"I'm glad you think so," Laurel rolled her eyes as she followed Slade and Malcolm down the steps.

"Overwatch, Telle, do you have eyes on the Guild?" Oliver asked as he and James were next, Kara and Mon-El watching from in the air as the team descended into the plant.

"No, not yet," Felicity answered, "but I'm reading a frequency spike, which means they just activated a bomb."

"Athena's way of putting pressure on us," Nyssa scowled, looking over her shoulder at Malcolm. "Let's hope your plan works."

"Oh, ye of so little faith," Malcolm scoffed.

"Please don't tell me you're about to sing," Winn sighed.

"Actually, if he's anything like his doppelgänger in the musical world, he's pretty good at it," Kara piped up.

"In the what?" Malcolm looked sharply up at her.

"Multiple heat signatures, guys!" Felicity warned. "They got you surrounded."

"Head on a swivel," Dig looked around.

"Well?" James looked up and around. "Where are these assassins?"

"Everywhere," Kara narrowed her eyes.

Nyssa and Malcolm exchanged looks, and Malcolm nodded, heading off in a different direction, backed this time by Oliver, Thea, and Roy. Laurel watched them go with a worried eye, then stiffened. "My six."

Slade spun around at once, just as three assassins dropped down, just like she thought.

***

"You want your map so bad?" Malcolm called, looking around. "Come out. Let's talk."

"Perhaps our lord Ra's taught you some sense after all," Athena's voice echoed around them. "But you are mistaken if you think that all we want is the map."

A zipline arrow wrapped around Roy and pulled him away, the man yelping in surprise. "Roy!" Thea shouted.

Footsteps sounded behind them, and Malcolm turned to see Athena walk up, a smirk on her face. "The map is meaningless without spilling your blood," she told him.

"You know," Malcolm scowled, drawing his sword. "You're really starting to piss me off."

He and Athena lunged at each other, and Oliver closed in around them, keeping Athena on guard as Thea ran to free Roy.

***

Laurel grabbed one assassin by the neck and screamed in his ear, enough to drop him unconscious on the ground. At her side, Slade shot twice into the air, felling an assassin about to grapple down.

As James deflected arrows away from Dig, Mon-El dropped to the ground and tackled an assassin about to sneak up on Alex. She gave him a quick nod of thanks, then ran to jump onto the back of one of the three assassins dueling Nyssa. She jammed one of her claws into his neck, making blood spray everywhere; Nyssa nimbly dodged and kicked another assassin towards her, turning to focus on just the one left.