Supergirl ~ In Search of Lost Time ~ Part Three

Well, I'm one midterm down. I've got four and an orchestra concert to go before spring break, so I doubt there will be updates the rest of the week. If there are, then hey, I needed a break from studying. Just another public service announcement asking readers to please respect my time so I can work to pass these.

Everything becomes chaos in the D.E.O. due to M'yrnn's psychic attack, and there's a lot to be said in the aftermath between several people.

***

"For three hundred years I lived in a cell," M'yrnn snarled angrily. "My son will not put me back in one!"

"Father!" J'onn protested, struggling to hold back the psychic waves.

The panels on the walls exploded, throwing J'onn back into one of the walls. M'yrnn flew up through the ceiling, causing alarms to wail.

***

"Containment breach. Containment breach."

The tense atmosphere in the training room was broken with the wailing sirens and flashing red lights, making everyone look up. "How the hell did that happen?" Felicity asked, looking at her tablet.

"Does it matter?" Alex gritted her teeth. "Come on!"

"Containment breach," the alarm continued to say as Mon-El gave Kara an unreadable look and followed Alex. "Containment breach."

"Can we let the two of you go?" Malcolm looked between Slade and Dig. "Or did you recover enough sanity to help solve whatever's going on out there?"

Slade and Dig exchanged wary glances, but Slade nodded curtly. Malcolm and Laurel released him, and Dig sighed and nodded as well. "Good," Oliver released him as Kara headed for the door. "Because all of us need to work together out there, differences or not."

"We're behind you," Laurel promised.

Oliver nodded. "Let's go."

***

Kara caught up to Mon-El as the door to the cell block raised, and Kara took a deep breath. "I think we need to talk after this."

"Hopefully without the punching?" Mon-El asked.

Kara smirked. "Oliver can play peacemaker."

Mon-El laughed as the door slid open entirely, and the two marched forward to meet the aliens snarling at them.

***

"Oh, my God!" Felicity's eyes widened when she saw all of the agents attacking each other in the D.E.O.

"Get over here!" Winn shouted.

"Go!" Oliver gave her a small push, and Felicity bolted to join Winn behind the desks. "Alex?"

"Who wants shock sticks?" Alex asked, running for a nearby panel.

"The three of us," Oliver gestured between himself, Slade, and Dig, both of whom had already started raising their hands. "Malcolm, tranquilizer shots if you can't bring them down. Siren, scream, help Winn and Felicity distribute those inhibitors."

"Don't let yourselves get killed," Laurel looked over all of them before running over.

"Shock sticks," Alex jogged back over, handing out pairs.

"Great," Oliver flipped one over in his hand. "Let's go."

***

"No hard feelings, Demos!" Laurel shouted before screaming at him.

The agent slid on the ground, wincing in pain, and Winn hurried out from behind cover to smile at him. "Hey, bud!" he said, fixing one of the inhibitors on him.