Supergirl ~ Make It Reign ~ Part Three

Selena and her priestesses attack, Oliver and Kara come home, and reinforcements arrive.

***

As D.E.O. agents rushed Selena, Ayala, and Vita, Selena threw the man who dared to step in her way towards the wall, ignoring his scream of pain. Vita and Ayala used their heat vision to make the next agents fall to the ground, sprawling out.

Selena looked around at the damage done as Alex, Slade, and Demos ran in from the portal room. "We were drawn by the blood of our fallen Worldkillers," Selena announced. "Hand it over, and we won't spill yours."

"Get the blood," Alex hissed to Demos. "It's in the lab. Destroy it."

"You got it," Demos nodded, turning and running.

Alex strode forward, drawing her gun. "Didn't they teach you how to knock on Krypton?" she snarled.

When the priestesses turned to her, Alex fired an energy net from her gun, knocking them down. "Yours does that?" Slade asked in surprise.

"We're not doing this now," Alex grumbled, grabbing his hand and tugging him off. "Come on!"

Selena used her heat vision to destroy the net, and she rose to her feet, sneering. "Find the blood of our sisters," she ordered, and Vita and Ayala took off.

***

"Dark Kryptonians?" Mon-El asked as he and Lucy met Alex and Slade in the armory.

"Dark Kryptonians," Alex nodded, grabbing a box off the top shelf and opening it. She took a deep breath. "Lucy, Slade, take some of them. Mon-El, bring your A-game."

"Yes, ma'am," Mon-El nodded.

***

"Hello?" Winn tapped on the panel frantically. "Hello? Kara, can you hear me?"

"It's her mother," Alura's voice rang out.

"Listen, listen, we have three Kryptonians that have just attacked us," Winn said in a rush. "We really need your daughter and her fiancé to come back, like, ASAP."

He spared a look at the readings in front of him, and he froze when he saw a cloaked figure reflected on it. "Winn?" Alura asked as he turned to see Vita behind him. "Winn, are you still there?"

Winn slowly backed away from the console, triggering the shield on his belt as he slowly turned. "Hi, there," he smiled and waved in a hopefully nonthreatening way.

Vita fired her heat vision at him, and while Winn stumbled back from the impact, he wasn't hurt. He laughed in glee. "Aha!"

Vita was still perfectly capable, however, of zooming forward and throwing him away from the portal.

***

Alura looked up as Kara and Oliver ran back into the lab, both now in their suits, Oliver's quiver full. "Your friend was back, but now he's gone," Alura said.

"We need to know what's going on there," Oliver frowned.

"Let me try," Kara shimmied so she was at the console, and she tapped away at the Kryptonese glyphs. A video feed popped up, and Kara nodded. "This is the hologram's point of view."

"Cool," William grinned.

"Good, now we know what's going on," Oliver nodded. "Can you get their portal online?"

"I'm trying," Kara frowned, moving the hologram forward. When she tried to put her palm on the scanner to activate it, though, the hologram went right through it. "Well, that's not good," she huffed.