All They Wanted [58]

"S-Sans..." Frisk had repeated saying that once more, when she had later found herself, lying on her back, with the skeleton towering over her. Nothing had really happened yet, they were both still completely clothed, but Frisk couldn't stop herself from blushing profusely with Sans sweetly kissing at her neck. How had she gotten herself into such an embarrassing situation?

She felt guilty for wanting this. For wanting it to happen. It's why right now, she wasn't deciding against it. Why she hadn't said no to Sans. Because she just wanted to be close to him and that was it. But... This all felt like a spur of the moment. That sleeping together like this might be one massive mistake. Not because she wouldn't ever want it to happen. Wasn't it rushing into things? Not just that, but she needed to talk to Andrew. She couldn't do this.

"A-Ah. Sans, I n-need to say something important." Frisk spoke out as Sans was still teasing at the weak spot on her neck. It embarrassed her that it actually got reactions out of her. When she had said that though, Sans pulled back, his eyes staring over her.

"what is it?" He murmured, waiting expectantly for her answer.

"I... I can't do this." She said. "This is a bad idea. I... I love you, Sans... But I need to talk to Andrew first." Frisk explained. The skeleton had paused, before nodding in agreement. He proceeded to slowly climb off of her, perching himself beside her, sitting on the bed.

"yeah, you're probably right... probably best not to go down that road... i don't really know what came over me anyway..." He blushed with humiliation, at the fact that he might have almost tried to sleep with Frisk. He had just so badly wanted to be with her, and the kiss had just been so passionate, along with what he was feeling that... One thing just kind of led to another. It made him happy to hear her say she loved him though. So happy he could cry. It embarrassed him that that's what he started doing.

"Sans? Are you okay? I'm sorry, did I say something bad? I won't do it again, I--" But Sans stopped her, pulling the now sitting up Frisk into a hug, which caused her to let out a grunt of surprise.

"nothin' is wrong... it's just... i've been waitin' for ages for ya to say that... that ya loved me." Sans muttered, which caused Frisk to raise her eyebrows. "it just means a lot." He admitted.

Faintly smiling, Frisk went to carefully wrap her arms around Sans, holding him in a close hug, before gently kissing him on the skull. "It means a lot to me that you love me too, Sans... Listen, I'm sorry that you had to put up with seeing me and Andrew together... Being with him is something I thought I really, really wanted. But tonight has made me realise something. The only person I want is you."

Hearing that, a tiny grin fell on the skeleton's face through his tears. To think how all of this started out. How at the beginning of their friendship, he felt like he actually hated her. He treated her like he hated her, and he was only doing what he was told at the beginning. Truth be told, that's exactly how it was then. Back then, he did hate her.

However, as time went on, things began to change. That hate, slowly moved forward, developing more into what felt like a friendship. He had somewhat more respect for her, and it felt like maybe she wasn't as dumb as he thought. Maybe she wasn't as terrible as he thought she would be. No, she was a kind, sweet soul who would never want to hurt him. Then at some point, whenever that point was, he had started to fall in love.

"all i want is ya too, frisk." Sans grinned, looking towards her face once more, before pulling her into yet another caring kiss, which he was glad she returned. Moments like this, he wished they could last forever. But he knew that it wouldn't. Frisk had to go to talk to Andrew.

"anyway, i'll let ya go... i'm guessin' ya need me to drive ya back to the party." Sans questioned, earning a nod from Frisk, telling him that was in fact the truth. Sighing, Sans went to wipe his tears away before getting off the bed. Before Frisk had the chance to get up, Sans held out a hand to her to pull her up, and with a smile, she gladly took it.

"also, what just happened back there, i hope ya don't think that's the first thing i think about when wantin' to be with ya, i just..." Blushing, he glanced away with a small frown. "i've just been an emotional mess, that's all..."

"You don't need to apologise, Sans... To tell the truth... I had almost considered it. It felt almost perfect." Frisk admitted, her own cheeks beginning to burn at just saying that. Slowly, Sans glanced back towards her. "But I don't want to go too far when I haven't broken up with Andrew yet... I've already betrayed his trust enough." Frisk sighed. "Besides, I also don't want to rush into something like that. I've never... You know. And if something like that was to happen with you, well, I want it to be more special. And I want to know for sure that we'll stick together."

Agreeing, Sans nodded with a small smile. To hear her say such a thing, it was so cute and adorable. The fact that she wanted things to be special with him, it really made him glad. Glad that she even considered such things for such a numbskull like him. It was just amazing how she made him feel like this, like he was all warm and fuzzy inside. Like he genuinely felt... Happy.

"alright well, we better head back, before everyone is gone." Sans said. Frisk nodded, before they headed together towards the front door. Frisk was just hoping that Andrew wouldn't utterly hate her for what she did, for kissing Sans when they were still together. But she couldn't ignore her true feelings any longer.

When they got back to the restaurant, it didn't help that she felt a million times more anxious than she did when they had left to get here. She hated the idea of upsetting Andrew, of breaking his heart. She knew how hard it was to go through that when you felt like you genuinely cared about someone.

"hey, frisk? however the guy reacts, don't let it get ya down. i mean, if he really is sweet like ya said he is, and he isn't the scum of the earth that i think he might be, then he'll respect what ya want. it's not like ya can just lie to him." Sans spoke up as he parked the car. Frisk exhaled.

"Yeah, I know... That doesn't make it any easier though." Frisk said, before getting out her side of the car while Sans did the same.

What only made this whole idea of breaking up with Andrew worse was that when she had walked back inside, with the skeleton following behind, she saw everyone sitting at the table, and Andrew looked so happy to see her. No, she thought. Please don't smile at me like that.

"Frisk, where did you disappear off to? Was almost worried you weren't coming back!" Andrew said, getting out of his seat to hug her. The skeleton snarled a little under his breath, feeling a spike of jealousy once more when Andrew wrapped his hands around her. He needed to fuck right off. Frisk was his now.

Awkwardly keeping her arms to her sides, Frisk sadly smiled. "Andrew, I need to talk to you." Frisk admitted. When Andrew heard her say that, and saw that she seemed to be acting strange, he frowned with concern. And for a good reason.

Watching the two walk together to head outside, Sans stood with his arms crossed, hoping that Andrew would catch the hint and go away. Minutes passed before either of the two came in. Andrew was the first to come back in, looking more miserable than he has previously. He appeared to walk over to Toriel and he quietly muttered to her, likely wanting to go home. Because the goat woman soon got up and went to leave along with the sad human.

Coming back inside, Frisk sadly walked over to Sans, going to stand in his arms which were soon wrapped around her in a close hug. He didn't even care that the others could see them and were likely smiling smug smiles. This is what truly made him happy. Being with Frisk.

"Why are break ups so hard?" Frisk groaned with a sigh. Sans shrugged.

"they just are unfortunately... but you'll get over it, and so will he." Sans murmured. Frisk slowly nodded, knowing that was true. Eventually it would be okay again.

But now her and Sans were together. That was all she really wanted.