Twins [153] -Final-

DISCLAIMER: Just going to say this now, don't get worried when this chapter says it's a final. xD I'll explain what's going to be happening at the bottom of this chapter, so I'll ramble once you've finished reading it. 

Sans is a MONSTER and not a HUMAN, so he doesn't follow HUMAN biology like a HUMAN skeleton. Same with Gaster and Papyrus.   

---------------------------

"Oh my God... They're actually here, Sans. You did amazing!" Frisk was in full blown tears, staring down at their little girl who was lying comfortably within her arms after having been wrapped up nice and warm, and she seemed to stare around with those two eyes of hers with curiosity, as she was obviously taking in her surroundings and the faces she could see for the very first time. The girlfriend went to carefully sit at the skeleton's bedside, wanting to show her to him, and he could only tiredly smile, as he was literally exhausted. He probably would have shown more enthusiasm had he not felt so worn out all over. "They're so perfect..." Frisk murmured. "Sans?" Frisk looked back at her skeletal boyfriend, who seemed to have already closed his eyes. She knew she must have looked worried, because that's when Gaster spoke up.

"Don't worry, he will be okay. He is just extremely tired, that is all." Gaster beamed at the human, who turned her head to look at him. "Why don't you take her downstairs? I'm sure Papyrus is eager to see her. I'll keep a close eye on Sans while he rests." The father skeleton promised, causing Frisk to nod and she went to carefully get up, seeming to go slow as she must have already been super protective over the baby who was wrapped up like a burrito in her arms. She just knew she felt extremely tired, (not as tired as Sans obviously), and she couldn't stop crying happy tears at how overjoyed she was. 

Walking downstairs, Frisk kept looking to the bundle in her arms, which just made it impossible not to smile widely because she was just so utterly cute with that look of wonder she had on her face. Heading to the living room, she found Papyrus who was currently awake, as he had likely been woken up by all the noise. "Papyrus." She said, catching his attention, which got the skeleton to turn around and look towards her, and he could hardly stop the gasp when he saw the child in her arms. "Try to be quiet, Sans is sleeping, and she might get a little scared by loud noises."

"WOWIE..." Papyrus murmured, staring at the little girl in Frisk's arms, who looked back at him with those two sockets of hers. "SHE LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE YOU. BUT THEN THERE'S A HINT OF SANS TOO." Papyrus gushed, smiling just as widely as Frisk as he looked like he was probably going to cry some cheerful tears of his own. This was his little niece after all, which made him her uncle, and he thought at one point when he had lost contact with Sans and he had thought he was gone that he had lost the privilege to be called an uncle. But he was actually an uncle; he didn't think he had been more proud of his brother and Frisk than he was right this moment.

"CAN I HOLD HER...?" Papyrus asked more quietly this time, appearing a little nervous to ask such a question. Probably perhaps because he was worried that Frisk wouldn't let him, or that the baby might not like him and will start crying the moment he chose to hold her. Frisk did think for a moment, looking at the little girl in her arms. It wasn't that she didn't trust Papyrus to hold her; it was just that she was already super protective over her. With a smile, and a small nod, Frisk did agree to allow the other skeleton to hold her.

"Just make sure you keep her supported, like this." Frisk softly said, as she was handing over the small child to the skeleton, and she was making sure that he was holding her correctly. "There you go, you're a natural." She giggled, seeing Papyrus stare with such wonder towards the little girl who stared back at him with just as much curiosity. "I think she likes her uncle Papyrus." Frisk murmured, causing Papyrus to let out a small laugh as he had finally broke and started to cry.