Temper [103]

The problem with this monster is that she probably enjoyed danger, and pissing people off just a little bit too much. How Andrew was able to put up with her was anyone's guess, (maybe like Sans was to Frisk, she might have been sweeter towards him), but honestly, being in her presence was a nightmare. Already in the span of being here and being allowed to walk around, she made Chara and Asriel strongly dislike her by getting into conversations and trying to stir up shit that really didn't concern her. Chara might have just smacked the smug little smile right off of her face, and the fox could have clawed at hers had the two boys, (Andrew and Asriel), not been holding them back.

You would think that with the situation Blair had managed to get herself into, with her being trapped in these headquarters with no way out and no one to save her, she would perhaps learn a thing or two. But no. The way she saw it was that if she was stuck here, she might as well have made the most of it. It did make her roll her eyes how whenever she wanted to stir up trouble, Andrew tried his hardest to convince her that really wasn't a good idea. His persistence in trying to tell her that increased when she had decided it would be fun to eavesdrop on the conversation between the goat, the human and the skeleton, and that she would randomly butt in at the most unneeded moment.

Like Sans took care of Frisk, her ass. For the longest time that skeleton had been training the 20 year old girl how to murder other people, how to escape from the law. If anything he had been turning her into an even worse of a person; someone that would probably start getting a joy out of killing with the more and more she did it. Her ex-boyfriend was not fantastic. He was not great. Truth be told Blair could hardly see what that little skank saw in him. It was why she had left him for something more worth her time. A better group, more power, more fun. 

"Like hell he takes good care of her." Blair mocked, stepping into the room with her anxious boyfriend(?) in tow. The relationship between Blair and Andrew was pretty confusing, but if anything, being the outsider looking in, it seemed like he cared more about her than she did about him. Seeing her come into the room, it was no surprise that the expression on Sans' face soured, while Frisk frowned and Toriel rose an eyebrow, recognising Blair as none other than Sans' ex-girlfriend. Toriel had been the only other person who had known about their relationship when they had actually been together, (but hadn't known the events of their break-up. Only Frisk knew that).

"Oh, you are... Your name... Blair, was it?" Toriel questioned, while Blair grinned as she placed a hand on her hip, surprised that the goat woman still remembered her name. It made her wonder if it was because Sans always spoke about her because he might have "missed her so dearly". She could almost scoff at the idea. Either that or Toriel just never really forgot a face, (and unknown to Blair it was more of option two, considering Sans never spoke of Blair ever again after she betrayed him... Until that conversation with Frisk).

"oh, tell her to fuck off." Sans grumbled, feeling all eyes upon him as the pupils were gone from his sockets, and he wouldn't stop glaring daggers at this bitch. He would never forgive her for the way she treated him, ever. Hating her was so much easier when she seemed like she had absolutely no plans whatsoever to change. She was still the same horrid person. How had he been such a fool to believe she had been his sweetheart at one point? It would never stop being something he would cringe at, or be ashamed of. Being with her and being so blind to the true monster she really was made him feel like a tool.

"I'm only speaking the truth." Blair smirked, while Andrew decided to speak, trying to interfere with the conversation in the hopes of pushing it back and stopping it from escalating. However, Sans only gave him the death glare next when he decided to say a word, so he shut up, taking it as the hint that this conversation didn't concern him. Ever since Frisk had gotten hurt in that one argument he had with Sans, Andrew tried his hardest not to say anything in return to him if he snapped, even if he was lying in a bed right now, seeming unable to really get up and move.