Bonded [112]

Sans is a MONSTER and not a HUMAN, so he doesn't follow HUMAN biology like a HUMAN skeleton. Same with Gaster and Papyrus.    

More intimate moments. Aaaa

Don't worry though - for those of you who aren't really into reading the really intimate moments that can happen between Sans and Frisk (like in part 75...), then you can read most of the chapter as nothing really happens until near the end.

But yeah just a warning for y'all who only like the fluff. 

---------------------------------------------

Never having really been one to taste Papyrus' cooking, the oldest brother was surprised to find himself actually liking what his little brother had prepared for them to eat. Frisk was the same, enjoying the food that had been plated before them as they sat at the table together, like they were just some kind of... Normal family or something. It was nice. Nicer than feeling like the three of them had to hide in the headquarters back home, feeling like they wouldn't be allowed to go outside. "this is really good, bro." Sans had decided to compliment his brother, who returned a wide, grateful smile.

"THANK YOU, BROTHER! IT'S NICE THAT WE ALL GET TO EAT TOGETHER." Papyrus mentioned exactly what Sans had been thinking. Because they were no longer separated by their jobs, and they were living in the same house, they actually got to see each other more often. Even though Sans did feel like it would make things a little difficult for him and Frisk to have... Romantic moments together with a third person in the house, but he wasn't really complaining. He was happy Papyrus was here, that he got to make up for the time the two of them had lost over the years.

 "I agree." Frisk nodded, deciding to take a moment to stop eating her food so she could contribute to the conversation. While they continued eating, Frisk went on to say some more, so they could all chat to one another at the dinner table. "Papyrus, what do you plan to do? Work-wise, I mean." Frisk questioned, knowing he might just have been as clueless as they were about what they wanted to do. She knew that she might just have to look around some stores, or coffee shops... Just something. 

"I HAVEN'T REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT IT." Papyrus admitted, just as he was about to put a forkful of food in his mouth. Slowly lowering his fork back to his plate with a small 'tink', he realised he actually had no idea. What were you supposed to go to after being a failed member of the CIA, (not that anyone on the outside were to know that). But what was he supposed to do, work in a supermarket perhaps? "I HAVE NO IDEA... BUT I CAN LOOK FOR A JOB! TODAY, I CAN TRY TO FIND ONE!"

"today is a little soon, don't ya think? couldn't we just all go out tomorrow?" Sans asked his little brother, who shook his head, not wanting to leave it. Honestly, Sans didn't expect his little brother to manage to pick up a job or even an interview on their first few days of actually living around here, but if he wanted to try... "i just worry about ya goin' out alone in case anythin' happens. we should come with ya." Sans told him, seeing Papyrus shake his head, saying he didn't need to be watched, that he would be fine.

"BESIDES, I'M SURE NEITHER OF YOU HAVE GOTTEN ANY TIME TO YOURSELF IN A LONG WHILE, WITH UNDYNE WATCHING YOU AND ALL." Papyrus mentioned, as he had been there, back at work when Undyne had the couple on all those screens because she had set up cameras and audio recorders all around the apartment. It had been lucky that Sans had decided to be super cautious, because had he not been, they might have been discovered so much sooner.

Knowing that it was true, that they hadn't really gotten any time to themselves, the skeleton and the human glanced at each other in thought. Was Papyrus suggesting that they should have a date or something while he was gone out looking for a job? To tell the truth, neither of them really minded the idea, and it would be nice to actually have some proper time alone after all the hell they had gone through trying to not get found out and then later being discovered. They were supposed to have that date the day they had almost gotten captured. So, maybe they could always have it today, here at home.