You [86]

"Excuse me, but what?" Gaster had been told to come back to the headquarters, for something that apparently was deemed as of upmost importance. Only he turned out to be surprised that he was being asked by the Andrew kid to make something for that fox: Blair, to keep her from doing anything suspicious. "Don't you think she's better being locked up in there? If we let her just walk around the headquarters we could have a bit of a problem on our hands." Gaster told Andrew bluntly. The teenager sighed. This guy was definitely Sans' father, he could tell. Just by the way they spoke you could tell they were related. Just like Sans, he was blunt and honest. Didn't care to tell you what he thought. At least to him anyway.

"But Gaster! Look, I know maybe you don't trust her, and perhaps no one else trusts her, but I do. I've been talking to her almost every day." Andrew admitted with the hidden worry that Gaster would snap at him. Though, this skeleton was calmer than Sans even if they were related. He didn't really snap. He could tell you something calmly and honestly though and it would still hurt. Gaster sighed as he was making his way to the elevator to head up, with Andrew following after him, pestering him.

"I know, I heard. Sans told me. He called me up that night an utter state. Said he accidentally hit Frisk when arguing with you." Gaster went on, pressing the button on the elevator to go back up to Grillby's bar. Andrew still felt extremely bad about that whole situation. He never meant for Frisk to get hurt in any of it. If anything he would have gladly let Sans give him a beating if it meant Frisk avoiding that accidental hit. During that point, it was his fault for not saying anything. It wasn't Sans'.

"Yeah... That was my fault. I couldn't tell him that I was talking to Blair without anyone knowing. And he was extremely mad about it... Can't say I blame him for that one... Though, do you know the story behind Blair and Sans? He seems to really hate her for some reason?" Andrew spoke, but all Gaster could do was shake his head. So even the father didn't know? Weird. But unknown to everyone but the couple - Sans and Frisk, Frisk was the only other person who knew about what Blair had done to Sans. No one else knew but her, because Sans didn't want to tell anyone else.

"So, maybe it's best to stay away from Blair. Otherwise you're only going to go and cause more trouble." Gaster spoke, going to step out of the elevator once the doors slid open, not giving Andrew the chance to answer. Not that that mattered, as Andrew just followed straight after him, going to sit next to the skeleton at the stools in front of the bar. "Hey Grillby." Gaster spoke towards his flame friend, who smiled a little at the arrival of Gaster. 

"Hello, friend. Hello Andrew. Not working today?" Grillby questioned towards the human who shook his head, with the answer of "afraid not". Not that Grillby really minded all that much. Ever since Frisk moved in with Sans, Grillby expected Andrew would probably stop working here when he would be moving into Toriel's house. Seeing as there was a better place for him to sleep now, he could sleep there. 

"Hey, Grillby, can I ask you a question? You know what it's like to be in love, right?" Andrew questioned towards the flame monster, raising his eyebrows at him slightly, which instantly made Grillby feel nervous. Wait, what was the boy getting at? This wasn't him trying to be some kind of match maker was it for him and Gaster? He frowned, until he sighed, just deciding to answer truthfully.

"I suppose so. Why do you ask?" Grillby questioned, while Gaster rose his own eyebrows in interest. Before Andrew could reply to the flame monster, Gaster spoke up.

"You're in love with someone? Since then? Who is the lucky girl? Or guy, you never know." Gaster joked with a chuckle, while Grillby just instantly felt a little disheartened. Okay, so maybe last time it had been his imagination that Gaster knew something. Maybe it had just seemed like he knew something when he didn't. Unless... He was just playing dumb right now? He didn't know.