Bargaining Chip [136]

Sans is a MONSTER and not a HUMAN, so he doesn't follow HUMAN biology like a HUMAN skeleton. Same with Gaster and Papyrus.   

DISCLAIMER: Also, not  that there isn't usually some dark shit going on in this story, but I'm just gonna give a little trigger warning in case people get upset by it. So yeah, DARK, SENSITIVE stuff is in this part, don't get upset at me if it triggers you because I'm giving a little disclaimer here. 

-------------------------------

"Well, this cell definitely has more cleanliness than I would have expected." Gaster commented, as he was getting shoved into the same cell as several of the others. Because they couldn't all fit in one cell, Toriel and Mettaton were already getting pushed towards a separate cell, while everyone else was stuck in the same one. "And you've even given us all bracelets. How thoughtful of you." The scientist said sarcastically, while Undyne rolled her eye and locked the door on them. The "bracelet", was obviously around their wrist to stop them from using magic to try and escape. 

"Don't get too comfortable. You're only staying here until your asses get taken down to the real prison. Ain't nobody gonna give you a nice place to stay there." She complained, before going to take her leave. A few of the people in the group watched her leave, while Andrew was one of the people who was trying to force the bracelet off of Blair's wrist, but it wouldn't come off, it was too tight.

"it's no use. they won't come off." Sans told Andrew, who was only just wasting his energy trying to help his girlfriend. But such a subject actually made him think of something, and that's when he narrowed his eyes. He had been meaning to ask this question ever since the fight in the elevator, but so much had gone on since then he hadn't really gotten the chance. "hold on a second, i've been meanin' to ask... who the fuck took off the collar that blair was wearin' to stop her from leavin' the base? did ya do it, andrew?" Sans grumbled, glaring at the human. Andrew shook his head.

"I-I wasn't the one who took it off, though I was actually the one who... Requested to get it taken off." Andrew said, his eyes slowly trailing to Gaster which caused Sans to look at his dad too, who didn't even look phased that he had been called out. Looking at his father in bewilderment, Sans wasn't quite sure what to say. He wouldn't have expected him of all people to have been helpful to Blair. Gaster might not have really known about his past with her but... She was a terrible person. 

"why? ya do realise if ya hadn't done that, it probably would have taken fuckin' longer to use the elevator because we would have to deal with her, and then we wouldn't be in this mess!" Sans snapped at his father. Ah shit. Now was really not a good time for him to feel like a mood swing was coming on, as he didn't really even want to yell at Gaster. Perhaps that's why he continued to stare at him with that calm poker face of his, despite his yelling. Frisk noticed how worked up her boyfriend was getting, and was at his side in a moment, trying to calm him down. "ya know she's dangerous!" He continued.

"Sans... Just breathe. It's okay, I'm sure Gaster has his reasons, just calm down, okay?" Frisk softly told him. It took some time, but slowly with some reassuring, calming words, he did begin to calm down, and that's when he apologised for getting so overly verbally agitated. He didn't mean to freak out at his father. Just all of this was so fucking intense at the moment, and if they didn't get out of here soon, they would probably lose everything. Well, he and Frisk would lose everything. 

"I simply took it off because I trusted Andrew to her. I know my judgement might sound foolish, but it's obvious they care about each other." The scientist explained, glancing towards the fox and the human who suddenly found all eyes on them. Andrew nervously stared elsewhere, definitely not wanting to meet with Sans' eyes, while Blair also seemed to look away too to everyone's surprise. Maybe this whole thing had shook her up a little and shut her up as well. "She hasn't had it for awhile, actually. And yet she stuck around for him." He shrugged.