Mistake [83]

Packing up and sticking boxes closed wasn't exactly Chara or Asriel's idea of fun, (not that they really had many boxes to pack for their un-biological sister, considering Frisk didn't have many belongings since living with them), but even though it wasn't amazingly fun, they were happy to help Frisk nonetheless. "It's crazy to think you're going to be moving out... Feels like only yesterday that you came to live here because you couldn't stand that skeleton." Chara joked, while both Asriel and Frisk laughed a little at her comment. That was so true. Funny it was to think, how once she moved out to get away from him. Now all she wanted was to be at his side again. Sometimes things happened that you never really expected to happen.

When she had first met Sans, never did she think that she would actually fall in love with him. Truth be told she thought that day she was going to die, that her captors would kill her. She had been scared of Sans and Asriel, but neither of them turned out to really be as threatening as what met the eye. Asriel turned out to be a pretty sweet person. Quite normal, and a nice brother to have (even if they weren't actually related). And Chara was clearly someone who looked up to her brother too, considering they were practically inseparable. Any time you saw Chara, you were likely to see Asriel. 

"very funny." Sans rolled his eyes, just as he was shutting the boot of his car, after fitting the boxes inside. Thankfully there wasn't much of pushing and shoving of trying to get the boxes inside, as established earlier it wasn't like Frisk had lots and lots to pack. Which did make Frisk think she probably needed to take the time at some point to buy some more possessions. Then at the same time she had all she really needed which were the essentials. She didn't want to waste her money on silly things that she did not need.

"Oh, how I'm going to miss you living with us." Toriel spoke up, as they were all standing outside near Sans' car. The goat mom went to go and wrap her arms around Frisk in a hug. Quietly giggling, Frisk happily hugged Toriel in return. She could tell her mother was saddened over the fact that she was moving out. Though, she also got the impression that Toriel was extremely happy for her too. 

"I'm going to miss living here too. But I'll visit, I promise." Frisk said. She meant that. She would never want her family to think that she was drifting away from them because of her relationship with Sans. While wanting to spend as much time as she could with Sans, she wanted to think about her family too. "It's not like we'll never see each other again." She teased while pulling away from the hug. 

"I know... But, again... If anything happens--" Toriel was saying, at least until Frisk interrupted her, not wanting her mother to worry so much. Even though she knew that would likely be something Toriel would never stop doing. It just showed that she cared.

"Mom, I'll be fine. I promise. And besides, it's not like you'll be lonely either. You have Chara and Asriel still around and maybe you can always let Andrew live with you again. He has been stuck at those headquarters after all. And in my opinion that's not a very nice place to sleep." Frisk smiled, hugging Toriel once more, until she knew they really needed to go - her and Sans. If they kept saying goodbyes like this they would probably be here all day, when she would likely see her family again in the upcoming days. 

Finally, Frisk climbed into the car alongside her boyfriend, after all the goodbyes and she could only smile at the skeleton who chuckled a tad at her beaming face. They may have only been living in a small apartment, but it was such an exciting moment of Frisk's life. Only being a 20 year old, and this being only her, well, second relationship (counting Andrew as the short and first), she had never actually moved in with a guy before. Andrew might have lived in the same house as her with her family, but that had no romantic intention behind it. This... This was because they wanted to continue going forth in their relationship. That meant so much to this human. So, so much.