This is divine power

Darkness surrounded Mae. The last thing she remembered was pain. She found herself just flying in the abyss. It seemed to go on and on forever. She turned and she caught something blue off in the distance. Mae forced herself to it wanting to know what it could be. She could feel the power coming off of it. It felt like power she had never felt before whatever this was it was immensely powerful. Carefully she raised her guard as she approached the blue light. She could see a shape of a man in the blue light. He turned around and Mae found herself staring at her father.

"This is divine power!" Goku's voice sent a jolt of power through Mae causing her to wake.

Gasping for air she found herself still outside. Vegeta and Goku were looking down at her. Pain throbbed through her forehead. "What happened?"

"It seems Kakarot went too hard with you," Vegeta crossed his arms.

"How long was I out for?" Mae asked thinking again about the darkness and the power she felt.

"Just a couple minutes." Goku said. He extended a hand to help his daughter up. She hesitated before taking it.

"I want to go again." Mae said rubbing her temples. She could still remember that power from her dream.

"Don't you think you should take it easy?" Goku asked.

"If you won't spar with me then I'm sure Vegeta will." She frowned at her father.

"Well if you say so. I won't hold back." Goku smiled at his daughter. He could feel the pride for her strength welling up inside him.

"I wouldn't accept anything less." Mae glances at Vegeta before putting her blindfold back on. Like before, she knew Goku had transformed because she couldn't feel him anymore. 'Just find that feeling,' she thought taking a deep breath.

Suddenly like a jolt of lightning she felt the divine power surging from her father. "There!" She shouted bringing up an arm to block his kick.

"Heh heh so you can feel me now," Goku grinned jumping back from his daughter.

"Yes I can, now take this!" Mae yelled going into super saiyan two flying at her father. She couldn't see him but she could feel him and that was enough to get her blood pumping. Mae was able to get a few hits in but the power of super saiyan blue was still immensely strong. Most of what she did was blocking and Goku was still able to get hits in on her.

"What?!" She whirled around just in time to deflect a punch from Vegeta. This fight just became two on one. Quickly without thinking she dived down to the ground to get away from the saiyans. Ducking she rolled onto the ground pulling herself up into super saiyan three. Her hair grew long and flowed down her back. She could feel her power building even more. When Goku came at her again she could feel her power clashing with his as their forearms locked together.

Mae jumped backed, "Galick Gun!" She yelled sending a blast of energy at Vegeta and Goku.

"Kamehameha!"
"Final Flash!" Vegeta and Goku's energy met Mae's.

Mae screamed as she pushed her energy towards the two saiyans. She knew she was outmatched but she would be damned if she didn't give it her all. The extreme power clashed and formed a huge explosion. Mae used that opportunity to push herself even harder. Kicking from the ground she flew up to meet Vegeta. As she went for a low kick he went high and then Goku was on her too.

They both hit her hard and she fell back down to the earth. The landing took the last of her stamina and her hair went back to normal. Frustrated that she lost she stood up too quickly and lost her balance and collapsed onto one knee.

"So you can sense divine power now," Whis' voice startled Mae. She had been so caught up in the fight she had forgotten he was there.

Mae took the blindfold off, "Yea I guess all I needed was a good kick."

"Hmm I suppose so. You still have a long way to go." Whis turned away heading back towards the temple.

Goku and Vegeta landed softly next to Mae. "Wow Mae that was a great fight!" Goku said the excitement from the fight still in his voice.

"Yea but I still want to get stronger so I can beat you!" Mae whirled around pointing at her father.

"Hehe well I hope that you do. That will be an even more exciting fight." Goku smiled at his daughter.

"You don't get it," Mae muttered under her breath.

"What did you say? I didn't quite catch that." Goku scratched his head in confusion.

"Kakarot lets go," Vegeta glared at Goku. He did catch what Mae said. He had known for a long time how Mae felt about her father.

"Oh I bet there will be yummy lunch for us!" Goku ran off towards the temple.

"You've come a long way," Vegeta said cooly as he walked away from Mae.

"Thanks, Vegeta. I promise I will get stronger and I will make you proud!" Mae followed the saiyan prince.

"Hmph," Vegeta crossed his arms but there was a smile on his face.

As the days went on Mae continued to work and get stronger. She no longer needed the blindfold when she was fighting against Vegeta and Goku. Whis had also begun sparing with her when she wasn't doing endurance training. She already found herself being able to run more laps and hold the stone weights for a longer period of time. She also wasn't relying on super saiyan three when she was fighting with Goku and Vegeta.

"I think it's time for you to go into this special dimension so you can learn to control your energy. I will be sending you in there with Vegeta. Goku you will stay here and do more training with me," Whis held his staff out and suddenly Mae and Vegeta were transported to another realm.

"I can't move!" Mae tried struggling against the immense weight that the dimension had.

"If you control your energy you can move freely. Just center yourself and stop your energy from leaking out of your body." Vegeta floated in front of her. "This place is like the hyperbolic time chamber."

"Control my energy," Mae took a deep breath as she breathed she brought all her energy and locked it inside her. "I feel like I'm gonna explode."

"Yea but that is the key to achieving super saiyan blue. If you can control your energy then you can reach divine power." Vegeta closed his hand into a fist. "Now the real training begins!"