Goku and Mae vs fake Vegeta?!

When Goku locked on to Vegeta's energy he used his instant transmission to bring himself and Mae to the planet Potaufeu. They arrived just in time to see Vegeta trying to kill Trunks and Goten. Goku quickly grabbed Vegeta's arm as Mae put herself between him and the boys.

"Vegeta! Were you really going to kill our sons?!" Goku asked, he was shocked at how Vegeta was acting.

"Kakarot! That one there is a fake. I am the real one!" The real Vegeta said.

"Vegeta what is wrong with you?" Mae asked just as confused as her father.

"This doesn't make any sense." Goku said looking between the two Vegetas. "this Vegeta purple, and the other Vegeta is see through. This is really weird."

"You have to defeat that one in about three minutes or I will die. Just know he has all the same powers I do so I'm not even sure if you will be able to defeat him." Vegeta smirked. Even though he was dying he still had pride in his power.

"Well good thing I came a long. I'm sure dad and I can take down this fraud." Mae said stepping into her fighting stance.

"You're right Mae!" Goku said following suit.

"Hahaha you really think you can take me on?!" The fake Vegeta laughed.

"This is gonna be great! An all out battle with Vegeta, just thinkin about it gets my blood pumping!" Goku said smirking.

"Hmph, you can't beat me, Kakarot!" Fake Vegeta scoffed.

"Maybe not but I've got Mae here to help," Goku said looking at his daughter.

"No! Let's do this one on one just you and me Kakarot an all out fight just like old times." Fake Vegeta said.

"No just absorb them! They are both strong!" Another purple clone said from above.

"I won't fight dirty!" The fake Vegeta said back to the other clone.

"You will do as you're told!" The clone said. Suddenly the fake Vegeta was being electrocuted by the other clone.

"You listen to me now!" The fake Vegeta said delivering a punch to the clone sending it flying to the ground. "Now Kakarot, shall we?"

"Mae you stay here with the boys. Besides the strongest man in the universe is here. I want to show him what I've got!" Goku said flying to meet the fake Vegeta.

"Okay then." Mae said. She turned and noticed Monaka was standing motionless. "Vegeta are you going to be okay?"

"Hmph," Vegeta said looking to the fight that was about to happen.

Trunks and Goten came and stood close to Mae. "Mae do you think Goku will win?" Trunks asked. Mae could sense concern for Vegeta in his voice.

"I'm not sure. The real Vegeta is strong and if the fake one has all the same powers that your father has, this could be a tough match." Mae said watching Goku fight the duplicate.

"Can't you just go help?" Goten asked.

"I mean I could but they seemed pretty adamant about fighting one on one." Mae said she wouldn't interrupt unless Goku started losing. She too didn't want the real Vegeta to die and the thought of losing her mentor made her chest hurt. 'Please win, dad.' She thought looking to her father. She knew he would have a better chance fighting the fake better than she would.

"Come on Goku!" Trunks yelled.

"What the hell, Kakarot! Stop playing games you fool!" Vegeta yelled at Goku. "And you, if you really are me then you better start acting like it and take a damn punch!" Vegeta yelled at the two fighting. He was becoming more frustrated with how this fight was turning out.