Super saiyan blue vs super saiyan rosé

Mae walked over and helped her father up. "Black if you think you can destroy me think again!" She yelled going super saiyan blue. She knew that there was no point in holding back her power.

"You saiyans are all scum." Zamasu said. "We will have to end your pathetic race. There is no room in my perfect universe for mortals such as yourselves."

"Not if I stop you." Vegeta stood up but in his weakened state he collapsed to the ground. "Damn it!"

"Father!" Trunks yelled as he tried to help Vegeta up.

"He's still alive," Mae said to Trunks. Even though his energy was weak she could still feel him. "Dad let's do this!"

Goku nodded at her and they both flew to meet their opponents. Mae launched a volley of attacks at Black, blocking her moves with ease. This super saiyan rosé form truly was powerful. "You saiyans deserve to die!" Black shouted as he kicked her to the ground.

Mae crashed into the earth, the wind knocked from her chest. Furious she got back up and flew at Black and punching him hard in the stomach. Countering, he back handed her across the face.

Righting herself she brought her hand up in front of her, "Big Bang Attack!" She yelled as the energy flew at Black. Somehow he managed to be right behind her. "Ah! Instant transmission?!" She turned her head in surprise before he kicked her back. He really had mastered Goku's abilities.

At that same moment, Zamasu had managed to knock Goku down and Black sent Mae right for her father. She crashed into him hard and they both went down. Mae quickly got up ready to attack Black again only this time he decided to send energy at Goku.

Goku was barely able to block the attack, "that's a dirty trick going for my blind spot!"

"I thought we agreed that I would destroy Goku." Zamasu smiled at his companion.

"We did but I just couldn't resist. Besides the girl isn't much of a challenge." Black cocked his head at her. "Honestly I expected more from the daughter of the great saiyan Goku."

"Well she is just a filthy half-breed. For her to be enveloped in divine power truly is disgusting." Zamasu spit the words at her.

"Go screw yourself!" Mae growled at them.

"These saiyans truly are the worst. You think that because you have power that you can talk to a god like that. You are nothing but an animal that deserves to die." Zamasu glared back at Mae. "Let us punish these mortals together."

"Looks like we're fighting together Mae." Goku frowned. He hadn't been having an easy match with Zamasu either.

Zamasu and Black came flying at Goku and Mae. Mae brought her arms up to quickly block against Zamasu. She countered with her leg sweeping low to knock him down. He leaped back and fired another attack at her. Off guard she waited for the attack to hit but when it didn't she looked and saw Trunks standing in front of her in his super saiyan form. She backed up and turned around to find Black coming right for her. Goku swooped in and kicked him into the building.

"Mae you okay?" Goku said. The three saiyans stood with their backs together. "Trunks you take Zamasu Mae and I will get Black."

"Right!" Trunks said holding his sword in front of him.

"You knocked me down!" Black said pulling himself from the rubble. "You dare to strike me down!"

"Mae now!" Goku said as he and Mae leapt into battle.

"You pathetic saiyans!" Black yelled as he blocked their numerous attacks.

"Take this!" Mae yelled as she sent energy blasts at him.