Girls Day

"What do you think of this one?" Videl asked as she came out of the dressing room. She was wearing a green dress that hugged her hips.

"Yea looks good." Mae shrugged.

"Maybe I should have taken Gohan shopping instead." Videl teased.

"I just think you should wear what makes you happy." Mae sighed. "Speaking of Gohan, he seemed surprised that I stopped by."

Videl went back into the changing room, "Well Yea you never come and visit. You are always off training."

"Fair enough." Mae chuckled. "I just wanna be stronger."

Videl came out of the room, "that's always been your ambition. I think I'll go ahead and get this one."

"Cool." Mae said standing up. She waited patiently while Videl made the purchase.

"Did you want to get anything?" Videl asked as they left the dress shop.

"Not from here." Mae said. "I could use a new light jacket. My last one got ripped."

"What happened to it?" Videl asked.

"Got caught in a blast. Jiren wasn't very pleased." Mae laughed.

"It's weird seeing you with an over protective boyfriend." Videl giggled. "You know Erasa and I used to bet on when you would date someone."

"Oh?" Mae asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yea she didn't think there would be anyone good enough for you." Videl said.

"And you?" Mae asked.

"Well I figured if I could get someone as amazing as Gohan then you would find someone too." Videl smiled.

"You and Gohan do make a great couple." Mae said putting her hands behind her head.

"I love him a lot." Videl blushed. "By the way why did you decide to wear your training clothes?"

Mae looked down at her black tank top and pants, "I guess I didn't think about it."

"You are ridiculous." Videl laughed. As they were walking passed an alley a blue orb caught her eye. "What's that?"

"Hmm I don't know. Maybe we should investigate." Mae said grabbing Videl by the wrist. "It has a strange warmth to it." Mae said putting her hand near it.

"It almost looks like a ball of energy." Videl said touching it. Suddenly a bright flash of blue surrounded Mae and Videl and they were transported elsewhere.

"The hell was that?!" Mae blinked. She looked around and saw that she and Videl were in some sort of prison. She went over and touched one of the steel bars. As far as she could tell they were the only ones there.

"Mae look!" Videl said urgently.

"What?" Mae asked walking to the window. When she looked out she saw the earth getting smaller and smaller. "We are on a space ship!"

"We can't be on a space ship!" Videl protested.

"That orb must have transported us here." Mae said rubbing her chin.

"Mae what are we gonna do?" Videl started to panic, "what if I never see Gohan or Pan again?!"

"Videl calm down. I'm not gonna let you die out here." Mae said putting her hands on Videl's shoulders.

Videl took two deep breaths. "Okay can you get us out of here?" She pointed at the bars.

"I can try." Mae said cracking her knuckles. She grabbed two of the bars and pulled them apart with ease. There was a wide enough gap and she and Videl could slip through. "Alright let's go find whoever is in charge and make them take us home."