Vegeta's Pride

Only two universes remain in the Tournament of Power. Universe Seven led by Goku and Universe eleven led by Jiren. "The bleachers look so empty." The Grand Priest said. "Let's fix that." Suddenly the bleachers shrunk and everyone was closer.

"Wow! Everyone is together now!" The Zen-Ohs cheered.

"Is it to your liking?" He asked the omni kings.

"Yes! Yes!" They said cheerfully.

"The universes left aren't just strong but they understand what has to be done in order to survive." One of the Supreme Kais said.

Goku and Jiren walked forward, towards each other. No one else moved, as if everyone wanted to see what they would do. The breeze rushed through Mae's hair and she could feel her excitement building. She would finally get the chance to fight Jiren.

"Jiren!" Goku said once they closed the gap.

"Son Goku." Jiren replied.

Goku powered up to blue and let his power continue to rise. The arena cracked under him and the force of their power caused a wind that Mae and the others had to shield from. Everyone jumped back, Jiren and Goku both shot straight up and started attacking each other.

"Why does he always have to go first?" Mae said as she and Vegeta landed.

"What a stupid stunt." Vegeta scoffed. 17 and Gohan found themselves facing Toppo which left Frieza with Dyspo. Jiren and Goku continued to fly at each other blocking and attacking each other.

"Why do you want to be stronger?" Jiren asked as he blocked a punch.

"I dunno. Just do." Goku grinned. "Why do you wanna be stronger?"

"I seek what lies beyond strength." Jiren said as he smashed Goku into the arena.

As soon as Jiren landed Mae powered up to blue and rushed in. "Mae no fair!" Goku complained.

"You already fought him. It's my turn!" Mae laughed as she ran for Jiren. She brought her leg up and tried to kick him in the head.

Jiren grabbed her leg and looked at her, "you can't win, Mae."

"I at least have to try." She said as she kicked at his hand. He grabbed her foot and smashed her down into the ground.

"This is what you wanted right." He said as blood came out of her mouth.

"Ass." She swore at him as he threw her to where Goku was standing.

"You are up against me now, Jiren!" Vegeta said as he rushed forward.

"Mae!" Goku said as he ran to her. He helped her up, "You okay?"

"Fine. Damn he's strong though." Mae said as she wiped the blood from her mouth.

Vegeta attacked Jiren who didn't even bother to block. 'His energy is so heavy. I've never experienced anything like it.' He thought as he went in for another attack. "I have to be the one to win the super dragon balls!" He shouted.

Jiren grabbed Vegeta by his hair and drove his knee into his stomach. He then kicked Vegeta sending him crashing into the ground. "You won't win."

"Jiren!" Goku yelled as he went in to attack. Jiren attacked Goku with multiple punches, knocking him back.

"I see." Vegeta muttered as he got up. He then rushed against Jiren who did the same attack again. Vegeta saw through each move and dodged each punch. He then punched Jiren hard in the stomach. "How's that?" Vegeta grinned as Jiren looked at him in shock.