Omen

A silver aura encompassed Mae. She stared down Lagss with silver eyes. Her dark hair fluttering up with her aura. Goku stared at his daughter, jaw dropped. All eyes were on her.

"M-Mae?!" Goku gasped.

"Lagss, you're fighting me now," Mae cocked her head.

"Hmph," Lagss scowled at the saiyan. Mae rushed forward at her. "Glass Bullets!" Lagss said making it rain glass upon Mae.

Mae dodged the glass and formed a ball of energy. She blasted away all the other glass. "You'll have to do better," she said as she kicked Lagss back.

"I'm counting on you Mae, Vegeta," Goku said as he struggled to get up. Trunks appeared next to him to help him up. Goku gave a nod of appreciation before turning back to Mae.

"So she can do it too," Hearts muttered as he watched Mae. "But I wonder..."

While Mae fought against Lagss, Vegeta continued his assault against Kamioren. He brought his hands down on the fused fighter's head sending him crashing to the ground. Kamioren managed to right himself just before impact. Vegeta held his hands up and sent a barrage of Ki blasts.

Vegeta stared at the cloud of smoke waiting for something to move. When nothing happened he cut through it and kicked Kamioren in the stomach. The fused fighter flew back and hit a wall. The wind was knocked out of him as he hit.

"This guy..." Kamioren glared at the saiyan prince. "He still has this much fight left in him?"

Vegeta went in for another attack but Kamioren narrowly dodged it. Vegeta brought his leg up and drove his knee into his ribs. The two immediately became locked in battle again.

Above the red circle in the crystal began to glow. Goku looked up at Hearts who had his eyes on Mae. An amused smile played on his lips as she continued to dodge Lagass' attacks.

Zamasu grit his teeth in anger. He couldn't believe that Mae had achieved that silver form. While he was distracted Jiren drove his fist into his stomach. Zamasu coughed blood from the force. As Jiren pulled back he punched Zamasu in the face with an energy wrapped fist, sending the god flying. As Zamasu hit the ground Jiren sent multiple red Ki blasts, each hitting with exact precision.

Zamasu stood up revealing a beaten and bloody face. However as a purple aura surrounded him his injuries healed instantly. Zamasu grinned at Jiren, "it's no use. No matter how strong you may be I can recover from anything."

"Damn invincibility," Jiren scowled. He looked over at his wife, amazed by her transformation. He gave a small smirk as he watched her evade the glass Lagass kept sending. He didn't start too long before bringing his attention back to the foe before him.

"Final Flash!" Vegeta yelled. His energy hit Kamioren head on. The fused fighter tried to push it back and failed. As he took the force of the attack he split back into Kamin and Oren.

They both were completely out of breath. "What's with this guy?" Kamin asked.

"He's strong," Oren gasped.

A smirk came across Vegeta's face. He held a hand up to the twins, "come and get it."

Mae punched Lagss in the stomach sending her flying back. She looked down at her hand, her strength wasn't nearly enough. Her form wasn't yet complete. Lagss flipped over and glared at Mae. None of her attacks were hitting the saiyan. Her eyes slid back behind her, to where Trunks was standing. She put her hand on the ground and as crystals came up around Trunks, Mae pushed him out of the way, taking the attack herself.

Mae cried out in pain as the sharp crystals bit into her skin. Her clothes torn and blood seeping from her wounds. When the shards faded she dropped to a knee. She wiped a drop of blood from her mouth and looked at Lagss. "You've got some interesting moves."

"Lagss!" Hearts called down to her.

"Hearts?" Lagss looked up at him.

"Go to universe three and reinforce Cumber," Hearts grinned.

Lagss stared at Hearts and frowned. "Does it have to be me?"

"Of course, no one but you can do it," Hearts smiled.

Lagss glared at Mae before looking back to Hearts. "Fine," she said just before vanishing.

"So you finally feel like fighting?" Goku asked.

Hearts looked at Mae, who's form began to falter. She was running low on energy and could barely hold on. He smirked and turned back to Goku. "I've read your mind."

"What?!" Goku exclaimed. 

"Seems that silver power you and that girl displayed isn't yet complete," Hearts said cooly.

"Tch," Mae scowled and stood up. She knew he was right. This was only the incomplete form of Ultra Instinct.

"That power, I'm going to draw it out and then that perfect version of you is going to lose to me!" Hearts laughed menacingly. "How's that sound?"

Goku turned to Mae who gave a short nod. "Sounds interesting, let's give it a try." He said to Hearts as he powered up to Super Saiyan.

"Together, Dad!" Mae yelled as she and Goku flew up to attack.

"Heh," Hearts held a hand out and began using his gravity powers. The two saiyans hit the ground and Goku lost his form.

"You bastard!" Mae swore as she forced herself to stand. Hearts increased the gravity bringing her down. She couldn't hold her form any longer.

"Mae! Goku!" Trunks ran over but he too got caught in the gravity and fell.

Vegeta turned his head from Kamin and Oren to Hearts. He powered up and launched himself at Hearts. As soon as he came in contact with the gravity field he hit the ground. He struggled to get up but his form faded as well.

"Tch," Goku forced himself up to his knees. He held a hand out and tried to form an energy ball. The yellow energy kept flickering as Goku tried to hold it. "I'm not done yet!"

"That's what I like to see! A lovely defiant face!" Hearts laughed.

Suddenly a flash of light broke through the clouds and defended next to Goku. Hearts gave a confused expression as the light faded, revealing Shin the Supreme Kai of universe seven. Hearts let the gravity fade from the saiyans.

"Let's teleport," Shin said as he put a hand on Goku.

Goku nodded and used his instant transmission to gather Mae, Vegeta, and Trunks. "What about Jiren?" Mae asked. She was completely out of breath.

"He will be fine," Vegeta assured her. "For now we need to retreat. With that said Shin used his power to teleport him and the other Saiyans back to universe seven.

Zamasu flew up to Hearts, "that was the supreme kai of universe seven."

"Oh? Then our next destination is settled," Hearts replied. "We already have enough energy from universe eleven."

Jiren ran forward and stared up at the pair. "Wait!" He formed an energy blast to attack them but Hearts smirked and trapped the Grey in a cube. Jiren couldn't even move as the cube shrank.

"Jiren! What's going on?" Toppo called as he stood. He looked to Hearts and Zamasu who suddenly vanished.

When Mae and the others arrived in their universe she and Goku received new clothes. "I gotta go see Gohan now."

"What for?" Shin asked.

"It's time I separated Gohan and my life energies," Mae said with a ominous expression.

In a far off location a moss covered lab sat in a forest. Inside Fu watched multiple screens. "How exciting," he giggled. "Everyone is taking my experiment to the next level for me. Looks like it's finally your turn." He looked at the screen in front of him, revealing Cooler who had a new metal body.