Frieza and Frost

Vegeta jumped away leaving Goku and Mae standing together. "Do you know how everyone else is faring?" Mae asked.

"I've only seen Master Roshi and he took out three people but he almost died. I ended up having to bring him back." Goku explained.

"Is he okay to continue?" Mae asked concerned.

"I think so. He should be fine after some rest." Goku said.

"Hopefully he gets that." Mae said turning her head.

"If he falls out then at least we have some senzu beans." Goku said.

"I'm sorry what?" Mae snapped. "I thought we were out of senzu beans."

"Oh well it seems Supreme Kai has some for the tournament just in case things went bad." Goku explained.

"I see." Mae pursed her lips. "Oh well. What's done is done."

"Yea I agree with you." Goku chuckled. Suddenly they felt an enormous power. "You feel that?"

"Definitely. That must have been Jiren." Mae narrowed her eyes at the direction the pressure came from.

"How many fighters are left?" The Zen-Ohs asked.

"There are 36 left." The Grand Priest said. "Universe two has six left. Universe three has six as well. Universe four has four. Universe six has eight. Universe seven has nine. Finally universe eleven has three."

"Wow Goku and Mae's universe has so many!" The Zen-Ohs said.

"Yes it seems they are at an advantage." The Grand Priest smiled.

Mae and Goku ran forward when they heard someone being attacked. They looked and saw Frost going for Roshi. "Master Roshi!" Goku cried.

"I've found you universe seven!" Ribrianne appeared in front of them.

"Ill go save Master Roshi!" Mae said.

"You won't be going anywhere, ugly girl." Ribrianne snapped. "I'm taking you both out now!"

"Seriously this again?" Mae sneered.

"I'll give you an opening then you go help okay." Goku said.

"Right." Mae nodded as she and Goku rushed Ribrianne. As promised when an opening appeared Mae jumped over Ribrianne and took off to help Master Roshi.

"Mae?" Roshi said he was already weakened from trying to use the evil containment wave on Frost.

"So glad you could join us." Frost chuckled as he send energy beams right at Mae and one behind him towards Vegeta.

"Master Roshi stay down." Mae said blocking Frost's attacks. Suddenly Vegeta jumped in front of her. "I don't need your help."

"I know. I just don't like that guy." Vegeta said as he punched Frost into some rubble.

"Haha I was wondering when you should show up, Vegeta. I still have a bone to pick with you." Frost laughed.

"You may be stronger but don't think you are stronger than me." Vegeta scoffed.

"Actually I've gotten weaker." Frost said as he stumbled to get up. "Once my crimes were out I had to spend my time as a fugitive."

"Are we supposed to have pity on you." Mae laughed mockingly.

"You're arrogant." Frost said coldly. "I will defeat you both." He jumped back as Magetta came crashing through the rubble.

"You pile of junk!" Vegeta yelled. Magetta didn't move and they saw that he had covered his ears with bits of rock. "Mae with me!"