Lets have a tournament

Three days in the hyperbolic time chamber was the longest amount of time Mae had ever been in there. In the three years of training she had become stronger than she ever was. When she, Goku, and Vegeta finally came out she knew that they were prepared for the tournament ahead. They hurried to where Beerus and Whis were waiting to take them all to the planet with no name.

"I am going to get myself cleaned up before we leave. I recommend you guys do the same." Mae said when they arrived back at Vegeta and Bulma's home.

"That's probably a good idea." Vegeta said walking to his room.

When the saiyans were fresh and clean they went out where everyone was waiting. Whis had a large box shaped ship to take them to the planet. Mae was getting excited she didn't feel nervous at all. She couldn't wait to show off her new found power. No matter what universe six threw at her she knew she would handle it as well as Goku and Vegeta.

When everyone was loaded in the ship Mae sat down near the edge and started to mentally prepare herself for the upcoming battle. They stopped at Lord Beerus' world. Everyone was in excitement to see the destroyer's home. Beerus walked out with a small fighter following close behind him.

"That must be Monaka!" Goku ran over excitedly. "Spar with me real quick!"

"No! You guys need to save your strength!" Beerus yelled at Goku.

"Oh come on just a tiny little fight!" Goku pleaded.

"I said no!" Beerus was becoming frustrated with the saiyan.

"From what Lord Beerus said about you, you must be immensely strong! What does Monaka mean?" Goku asked.

"It means large nipples." Monaka said flatly.

"Ohh haha I see." Goku stammered. Suddenly Goku hit the small fighter right in the face. Everyone looked on shocked that Goku would just randomly attack him.

"What is wrong with you!" Mae and Beerus yelled at the same time.

"I just wanted to test his reflexes," Goku said apologetically.

"Sniffle, it's okay," Monaka said with tears in his eyes.

Mae was wondering about the fighters real strength when Beerus and Whis issued everyone to get in the ship so they could leave. It wasn't long til they reached the planet with no name. Surrounding the small planet where huge, orange, planet sized orbs.

"These must be the super dragon balls!" Someone said. Everyone was crowding to get a good look.

"Whis that's enough sight seeing. Let's go!" Beerus said impatiently.

The tournament ring was none like any Mae had see before. On the sides huge pictures of Beerus and Champa stood and stands for the audience were surrounding the ring. However people complained that the stands were too uncomfortable so Whis made some changes so that the on lookers could view the tournament in comfort.

To begin with they had to take a written test to ensure they had basic intellect. Mae knew that she would pass the test easily. In her youth Chi-Chi made her and Gohan attend many different classes. She hoped her children would become smart and successful. Only Gohan had lived up to those expectations. Even though Mae is clever she turned out to be a fighter like their father.

Before the exam they were able to get a good look at the other team. There was a large yellow bear like man, a large robot like guy, a mysterious purple skinned man, a boy who looked like a saiyan, and to their surprise a man who looked exactly like Frieza only blue instead of purple.

The saiyan looking boy walked over to where Goku, Mae, and Vegeta were standing. "Hey are you guys saiyans?"

Mae stepped up to him she was the same height as him but she tried to make herself more intimidating, "Yea we are. What's it to you?"