Rampage

Goku and Mae stared at the now powered up Hearts. Both saiyans had their eyes focused on him as he raised his arms to summon the cubes close to him. Once they touched his dark purple aura a light purple aura began to glow around them. Hearts gave an amused look as he rushed forward with tremendous speed.

Goku barely managed to block as Hearts collided with him. As Hearts took off up into the air Goku followed after him, matching his speed. Hearts suddenly punched Goku in the chest sending the pair flying forward. They hit a sharp turn and Hearts brought Goku to the ground.

"Dad!" Mae yelled as a huge explosion of yellow energy went off. She shielded herself from the energy. When the light faded Hearts was floating above Goku, hand still pressing into his chest.

Goku lost his form and cried out in pain as Hearts dug deeper. "Can't you make this more interesting?" Hearts asked the saiyan. When Goku continued to cry out Hearts simply laughed.

Once Goku lost consciousness he set his sights on Mae. He appeared in front of the half-saiyan within an instant making her gasp in surprise. Hearts smirked and leaned closer.

"Are you afraid?" He asked, amusement laced his tone.

"No way," Mae scowled and powered up, her blue aura surrounding her again.

"Seems you've lost that confidence that was in your eyes before," Hearts laughed.

"Shut up," Mae continued to frown. She rushed in to attack and Hearts blocked her. He grabbed her hair and punched her in the stomach making. Her cough blood. She brought her hand up and blasted him in the face.

Hearts tightened his grip on her hair as he punched her repeatedly in the stomach before finally driving his knee into her gut. Just as her form began to falter he made another massive amount of energy go off making her lose her form completely.

"I'd thought you'd last a little longer," Hearts said slightly disappointed as he flew back down to the ground.

In another part of the city a massive dome of purple energy surged, leveling the buildings around it. Kamioren laughed as the energy faded. "How's that? See my power? I'm the strongest!" He continued to laugh.

On the ground a green barrier glowed from the rubble. Inside was 17 and Piccolo, the android had protected them both from the blast. 17 maintained the barrier as they flew up to be eye level with Kamioren. 17 dropped the barrier and flew forward to kick the fused fighter. Kamioren brought his hands up to block. 17 began punching and kicking rapidly, making Kamioren take the defensive. As soon as the fused fighter found an opening he kicked 17 in the side sending him flying.

At that moment Piccolo turned around, "Special Beam Cannon!" The beam hit Kamioren head on with an explosion.

17 and Piccolo didn't wait for the smoke to clear before they sent a barrage of Ki blasts. They didn't let up their attacks. Kamioren was able to dodge and block less and less blasts. Finally he was being attacked on all sides and his limbs began to crack.

Hearts watched Kamioren. He had his foot on Goku's chest and he was still holding Mae by her hair. She was on her knees, barely clinging to consciousness. The only thing holding her up was Hearts. Both of the saiyan's clothes had been torn and they both had taken significant damage.

"Geez this isn't like you at all, Kamioren," Hearts shook his head. "If you want to be strongest I'll give you more power."

With his free hand, Hearts raised it and cubes began to form around the white crystal in the sky, the universe seed. His hand glowed yellow as the cubes joined together to form one large cube, encasing the crystal. Once that was done the whole thing began to shrink down until it was a small glowing orb. Hearts smirked and brought the orb down to Kamioren. It went through the smoke and straight into the center of the fused fighter.

17 and Piccolo stopped firing attacks as Kamioren began to scream in pain. He began scratching and clawing at his chest as a white glow surrounded him. 17 and Piccolo watched carefully before a blinding white light came from Kamioren.

While Vegeta and Trunks were fighting Zamasu they suddenly stopped as they noticed the light. Trunks was in his super saiyan form and Vegeta was at super saiyan blue. They quickly turned to see what was going on. Even Zamasu stopped to look.

"Father!" Trunks yelled urgently.

"What the hell is going on?" Vegeta scowled.

"Hmph," Zamasu smirked.

Hearts continued to watch Kamioren, his foot still on Goku. At the bright light the saiyan slowly opened his eyes to see. Suddenly everything went dark as a massive blue-black energy hit the ground. As the smoke cleared a massive monster stood. Kamioren had grown to a significant size along with his power. Along his body were orange spots and he had glowing red eyes. He let out a mighty roar, shaking the ground around him.

Hearts dropped Mae and she collapsed across Goku. He flew up into the air and grinned, "pretty good Kamioren."

Kamioren punched the ground cracking it in multiple places. Piccolo and 17 both stared with wide eyes at this new transformation. "He's merged with that massive energy?!" Piccolo asked.

Kamioren looked up at the pair and yelled, "begone!" A purple energy began to form from his mouth.

"Oh no! Get out of the way!" Piccolo exclaimed as Kamioren unleashed the energy.

The two split up, letting the beam pass between them. They flew around Kamioren to avoid him, but he turned around bringing the beam around as well. Everything that was hit by the blast was completely destroyed.

Vegeta and Trunks powered up and took off towards Kamioren, leaving Zamasu behind. Zamasu grinned as he watched on, "oh? So this is the power of the universe seed?"

Piccolo and 17 held their hands out and sent Ki blasts right at Kamioren's face. As they continued blasting the monster remained unfazed. He reached out with his red arm and punched Piccolo to the ground. Before 17 could react he was hit by the blue arm and was also brought down. Just then Vegeta and Trunks arrived. They stared at the monster with hard expressions. 17 and Piccolo floated back up into the air, both of them injured.

"Is this your doing?!" Vegeta asked Kamioren. "Stop screwing around!" He flew forward and kicked Kamioren between the eyes.

The fused creature leaned back slightly from the blow but then began to form another purple blast from his mouth. Before he could fire, Piccolo kicked him in the jaw making the energy explode in Kamioren's mouth. As he cried out in pain the four fighters all sent ki blasts directly at him. When the smoke cleared there was a purple glow as Kamioren sent another energy beam. This time the blast hit all four fighters, causing four different explosions as they hit the ground.

"The universe seed is nearly complete," Hearts remarked.

17 and Piccolo were more damaged than before and the two saiyans were back in their base forms. Vegeta held his injured arm and swore, "damn it."

Kamioren took a step towards the saiyan prince making him wince. Kamioren brought his fist down to punch Vegeta but suddenly it stopped. They looked up to see Goku blocking the large fist.

"Kakarot!" Vegeta exclaimed.

Kamioren flocked Goku away, sending him flying back. Mae used that opportunity to rush in and kick the fused monster across the jaw. With his vision blocked Goku managed to right himself and joined Mae. They both began rapidly kicking Kamioren in the face.

Kamioren smacked them both away. Mae hit the ground hard at Vegeta's feet while Goku went off to the side. Kamioren reached out and grabbed Goku with his hand. He brought his other hand together, trapping the saiyan. Goku grunted in pain as he tried to break free. He continued to struggle as a silver aura flashed around him. Kamioren gave a startled look for just a moment.

Suddenly a massive silver energy exploded out from Goku, allowing him to break free from the grasp. Kamioren opened his mouth and blasted Goku head on. The purple energy hit the ground and exploded the area around. When it faded Goku remained in front of the fused creature. His eyes completely silver along with the aura that surround him. Again Goku had turned to the incomplete Ultra Instinct.