Halfway

Her words rang through Jiren's mind, 'it doesn't matter.' She was a calm fury but what really got his attention were her eyes. Inside those pale blue eyes was a fire of silent rage. Her eyes were like his own. Irritated, he pushed the thought of her away and turned to face his new opponent. "You are the assassin Hit."

Mae ran as fast as she could. She knew her father was weak, possibly close to death. She wasn't sure how much damage he had taken but she knew he would at least be trying to find a safe place to hide. She stopped when she saw a bright purple light in front of the center column. She had a feeling her father was there so she jumped over the rubble and almost collided with Frieza. "Frieza What did you do?" She glared at him.

"I saved your father. You could show some appreciation." Frieza smiled innocently.

"Mae it's true. He gave me some energy." Goku said popping up behind Frieza.

"Fine." Mae said letting Frieza pass. "Jiren is fighting Hit."

"Let's go." Goku nodded and they took off running to where Jiren was. "So about that new form."

"Yea where did that even come from? Silver aura plus your movements were totally different." Mae said.

"Frieza said the gods are calling it Ultra Instinct, but I was referring to your form." Goku glanced at her.

"Oh that." Mae paused. "Whis has been helping me. It's supposed to be like your blue Kaioken, in strength and speed at least. We are calling it Super Saiyan Ice. Right now it's only slightly stronger than blue. It's like there's this wall and I can't break through it so I can fully use Ice."

They came up to where Hit and Jiren were, "I'm sure you will pass your limit." Goku smiled at her. "Now let's see if Hit can take on Jiren."

Mae jumped up on to the pillar and squatted down watching the fight. Hit was using his time skip on Jiren. Either Jiren was able to see through his attacks, or he could predict Hit's movements. "Impressive." Mae said as she watched Jiren continue to counter.

"Why are you wasting time?" Jiren asked as he punched Hit to the ground.

"Because this is my job." Hit stood up and went to his separate dimension. Jiren turned around and punched at the air connecting with Hit.

"Holy shit!" Mae exclaimed. "He broke through Hit's dimension!"

"He is predicting all of his attacks." Goku said equally shocked.

"You're mine!" A sudden voice called from behind Mae. She turned in time to see Piccolo and Gohan jump in front of two other namekians.

"You'll be fighting us." Gohan said as he nodded to Mae. He knew that she needed to see Jiren in action.

Jiren tossed Hit across the arena and Mae and Goku ran to keep up. Jiren was back on Hit within an instant. Jiren continued to beat Hit. His time skip simply wasn't enough for his strength. "I'll end it with this hit!" Hit said as he jumped at Jiren. Somehow he managed to connect sending Jiren right to the edge.

"That won't work." Jiren said.

"With that I can hold you in a cage of time." Hit said as a purple aura covered Jiren stopping his movements.

"Wow he stopped him!" Goku said.

"I wonder if Hit can hold it." Mae crossed her arms. Across the way she saw Cabba and the two saiyan girls watching the match.

"It seems that Hit is continuously using the time skip only on Jiren." Vados explained.

Slowly Jiren started to power through. First moving a hand then his whole body was shaking. It was only a matter of time before he broke free. "We should help!" Caulifla said trying to walk out.