Universe Seven

Mae sped towards Gohan's house. There was no telling when Hearts was going to arrive. Goku had gone to see what help he could get. They were still unsure about Hearts' ability's and what he could do. His gravity powers were annoying enough, Mae hated to think about what else he could do. Not to mention Zamasu. Dealing with him was going to be an issue.

Mae landed and went into Gohan's house. 'What are you going to do?' Drae asked.

'If we die then Gohan dies, I can't let that happen,' Mae responded.

"Mae, what's going on?" Gohan asked. He could see the look of concern on his sister's face.

"It's a long story and I don't have much time," Mae said quickly. "Sit down. You trust me right?"

Gohan gave a serious look, "always."

"Good," Mae smiled at him and they both sat down, across from each other. "I'm taking my life energy back from you and giving yours back."

"I thought you couldn't because of Drae," Gohan blinked at her.

"Well I think if I give her my life energy and take what she has of yours it'll work out," Mae explained.

"I see," Gohan pondered for a moment before nodding. "Do what you need to."

Mae closed her eyes and focused her energy. She reached out and grabbed Gohan's hands. She could feel the three energies between them. First she traded the bit of Gohan Drae had with a bit of her own. She combined the energy and gave it back to Gohan, taking back what was her's. When she was done she opened her eyes.

"How do you feel?" Mae asked.

"I feel fine, same as before," Gohan inspected his hands. "I can still feel our connection."

"Well we've had that since we were born," Mae laughed. "Anyway now if I die you won't die either."

"Do you think there's a chance you will die?" Gohan stared at her with wide eyes.

"You never know," Mae said softly. "I love you, brother."

"Do you need my help?" Gohan asked.

"No, protect your family. We got this," Mae stood and hugged him. "I gotta go now."

"Be safe," Gohan said as he hugged her back.

Mae could feel Hearts entering the atmosphere. She gave one last nod to Gohan before taking off to where Goku and the others were. She quickly caught up to them just as the giant white crystal descended. Along with Vegeta and Trunks, Goku managed to find Piccolo and Android 17.

"You and Gohan good?" Goku asked as he looked up at Hearts.

"Yeah, it's taken care of," Mae nodded.

Along with Hearts, Zamasu and the tuffle twins, Kamin and Oren appeared. "We've arrived Universe Seven!" Hearts smirked down at the fighters below.

"So you're here," Goku frowned at them.

"Come," Hearts raised a hand to them.

"Mae with me!" Goku said as he powered up to super saiyan.

"Right!" Mae nodded. She too powered up and took off with Goku.

Vegeta and Trunks both powered up to super saiyan but they had a different target. "Zamasu!" Trunks yelled as he drew his sword.

"Trunks, don't rush!" Vegeta reached for his son.

Suddenly Kamin and Oren appeared before him. They both struck out at Vegeta who grabbed their fists. "You're fighting us," Oren smirked.

"We're going to pay you back for the humiliation we suffered in universe eleven," Kamin added.