Home

"Hey Lord Beerus," Mae laughed nervously.

"Why are you acting suspicious?" Beerus asked glancing at her and the twins.

"Who me?" Mae asked. "I'm not acting suspicious."

"Who are these two?" Whis asked with a twinkle in his eye.

"These are Chi and Gicchin," Mae said reluctantly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Chi said bowing to the gods.

"Yea," Gicchin said after Chi smacked him with a 'show some respect' glare.

"They look suspiciously like you and Jiren," Beerus said picking his teeth. "Explain now."

"Fine," Mae groaned. "They just randomly showed up here."

"Time travel isn't just some random accident!" Beerus snapped.

"Well apparently it is!" Mae shot back at the god.

"I swear you saiyans are going to be the death of me," Beerus growled. "Send them home now."

"Yea I'll get right on that with my non existent time machine," Mae rolled her eyes.

"Don't give me that attitude saiyan," Beerus growled. "I can destroy you here and now."

"Fine," Mae said. "But seriously we don't know how to get them home."

"Perhaps the supreme kai could help," Whis said before Beerus could snap at Mae.

"That's a good idea," Mae crossed her arms. "Come on you two let's have dad take us."

"Okay," Chi and Gicchin nodded before taking off after their mother.

They landed outside of Capsule Corp where they saw Goku and Vegeta sparing. "So cool!" Gicchin said with stars in his eyes.

"Mae!" Bulma called as she ran up. "Bad news."

"Let me guess you can't get the time machine going?" Mae asked.

"Yea I just don't have the materials and since the notes were destroyed there's nothing I can do." Bulma explained.

"It's okay," Mae said. "We have a new plan. Yo dad!" She shouted.

"Huh?" Goku looked down at them. While he wasn't looking Vegeta punched him square in the jaw.

"Don't get distracted, Kakarot!" Vegeta smirked.

"Now it's on!" Goku grinned back at the saiyan prince.

"Goku!" Beerus snarled. "Get down here now!"

"Ah! Lord Beerus!" Goku stammered at the god's sudden appearance. "Mae does he know about?" He whispered.

"Yes," Mae sighed. "Cat's out of the bag."

"Take these idiots to the supreme kai," Beerus commanded.

"Why can't you do it?" Goku asked.

"Because I don't want to get caught up in this mess," Beerus said. "Grand Zen-oh will surely kill me if he finds out about this. Now get your ass moving before I destroy you!"

"Alright sheesh," Goku said putting his fingers to his forehead. Mae and the twins grabbed hold and he brought them to the world of the kais.

"Where is Jiren?" Mae asked when they landed.

"He had to take care of something in universe 11," Goku explained.

"Ah I see," Mae said. "He's been really busy there recently."