Someone Familiar (Request for hallohellohola)

Requests are open**

Note: I hope everyone is doing well! I hope you are all practicing healthy habits and social distancing! We will get through this! Much love!

Sophie was cleaning up her dentist office, and was just about to leave after a long day full of appointments. As she was wiping down the counter tops, she heard the doorbell ring in front of the office indicating someone walked in. She sighed and looked at the time. Sophie made her way out to the front of the office, and looked in the waiting room. She was greeted with a man that was around her age, and he was sat waiting. "Ma'am?" he said seeing Sophie. "Are you a dentist? I need your help," the curly-headed man said. As Sophie walked into the blocked off receptionist area, she noticed he was dressed in doctor apparel, and he looked oddly familiar, but she couldn't place a finger on who he was. "I am. How can I help you?" she asked through the area. "I had an accident, and I'm in quite a lot of pain," he smiled charmingly. "Follow me," she said leading him to a dental chair. 

"What's your name?" she asked typing his case into the computer in her dental office room. "Harry Styles," he answered, and caused her to stop typing instantly. She was finally able to place a name to the curly hair, tall, great smiling boy. She started to think after she knew who it was, her high school crush. That's when the memories started flowing back of how attractive he was in high school, and how sweet he was, causing her to smile. He still was very handsome and nice too. 

"I'm Dr. Sophie," she said hoping it would jog his memory of who she was. "I know who you are," he smiled. "We were in high school together," he followed up. "I remember you too now that I've heard your name," Sophie said turning her chair around to face him. "Now, what happened?" she asked when she started to lean the chair back. "I just had an accident, I'm afraid I have broken two of my teeth," he said grimacing in pain. "Well, let's take a look here," she said having him open his mouth. "Yep, two in the back. Since they're in the back, I'll just extract these, and you'll be good to go," she said as she removed her hands out of his mouth. "Extract them?" he asked nervously. "Mhm," she hummed getting her needle ready to numb him. "Does that mean you'll numb me?" he stuttered. "Yes, just a small prick," she said turning back to him, and seeing how anxious he looked. "Are you okay? You look very pale," she said noticing his scared eyes and pale complexion. "I-I just don't like needles," he said eyeing the needle in her hand. "You're a doctor though, right?" she asked confused. "Yes...I-I've just never liked needles," he said visibly starting to sweat. "Hey, that's alright. Calm down," she said sitting the needle down, and noticing he was starting to hyperventilate. "You're okay! I promise. We won't do it until you're ready," she said trying to calm him down. "I'm sorry," he said trying to catch his breath. "You're fine! Just relax, I won't hurt you!" she said to the boy. "O-okay," he said trying to calm down. "Breathe. Look, it's a really quick pinch, and it really isn't bad," she said looking him in the eyes, so he could see how serious she was. "Promise?" he asked like a child. "Promise," she said smiling back. "Okay, I'm ready," he said opening his mouth hesitantly. 

"Okay, I'm going to count to three, and then I'll do it," she said and he nodded. "One, two, three," she said as she injected him. He looked her in the eyes the whole time to get a positive view, and get some comfort in Sophie's eyes. She smiled back at him when she noticed. "See, just a little prick," she said patting him on the shoulder, trying to make him feel better about the incident. While Sophie extracted the two teeth, she told Harry everything she was doing, and he eventually got calmer and trusted her. 

As Sophie finished the procedure, Harry got a crazy idea. He really had liked Sophie through high school, but never took a chance on asking her out. Somehow, he mustered up enough courage to ask her. As she leaned his chair back up, he started to speak. "So, uh, would you like to go on a date with me?" Harry asked her out of nowhere. Sophie was caught off guard by his question, and stuttered for a few seconds. "Sure!" she said after a few seconds. "Really? Awesome!" Harry said and they exchanged numbers. 

A few days later, Sophie got a text from Harry saying he would love to have their date that day, and so Sophie got ready to go after she squealed excitedly. After a few days, things were going really well. "I've been waiting forever to say this, but I have really secretly been in love with you since high school," he muttered nervously looking at his feet. "Really? I had such a big crush on you in school," Sophie said making Harry smile. They fell in love quickly, and were happy that they finally had a chance to be together.