Zianourry- Liam Knee Surgery Part 2 (Request for VictoriaVanorden2)

Requests are open**
Hope you are well! Much love!

The surgery went by relatively quickly, and the surgeon came back to get the boys. "They surgery went great! He's in recovery for a few hours, and then he will be ready to go!" the surgeon said taking the boys back. "Okay! Thank you!" the boys said before going into Liam's room. "Hey Li!" Niall said first, and all of the boys joined suit. "Hey," Liam said with his eyes closed. "How are you feeling?" Harry asked as they all sat down around the bed. "Tired," Liam said back, and the boys let him get some sleep.

Finally, a few hours later the surgeon sent them home with detailed care instructions, and they got Liam situated on the couch. "What can we do for you, Liam? What would make you feel more comfortable?" Zayn asked as Niall fluffed a pillow to put under his knee. "I'm okay, Zayn. Thank you," Liam said as he tried to get comfortable. "Okay! Let us know if you need anything!" Zayn said sounding like a mother hen. "I will," Liam chuckled as he closed his eyes. Liam took a nap, and when he woke up, all of the boys hopped up to make sure he had everything he needed. "Here you go, babe!" Harry said handing Liam some medicine and water to take. "Thank you," Liam said. "Here's you some dinner," Louis said handing him a plate. "I appreciate it! Can you help me sit up?" Liam asked and Niall ran over to help Liam sit up, and then got his knee propped up on a pillow that laid on the coffee table. "Thank you, boys!" Liam said as he ate his dinner. All of the boys spent the rest of the evening making sure Liam was waited on hand and foot, and then it was time for them to go to bed.

"I don't think we need to take him upstairs," Harry said as they were trying to figure out the sleeping situation. "I agree. I think I'll be more comfortable down here. You boys go to bed, I'll be fine down here!" Liam said and the boys immediately all shook their heads. "Don't be silly, Liam! What if you need something! Plus, we aren't going to leave you," Niall said and Liam laughed at their protectiveness. The boys would up bring an air mattress downstairs, and all sleeping in the living room for a few days until Liam finally moved up to his own bed. The next three months, the boys made sure that Liam was healing properly and doing everything he was supposed to, and he was feeling better in no time.