Zianourry- Comforting Liam At The Dentist Part 2 (Request for VictoriaVanorden2)

Requests are open**
Hope you are all well! Much love!

The boys got Liam home, and he was already swollen from getting all four wisdom teeth taken out. "Go lay on the couch, Liam. We will be right there," Harry said going to the kitchen to put some ice in the ice packs. "Bless his heart, he looks like a chipmunk," Niall said, and the boys giggled lightly. "The ice should help with the swelling," Zayn said as Louis went to go make sure Liam was comfortable. "Okay, baby. Here's some ice," Harry said gently putting the ice packs around Liam's face, and Liam winced at the cold sensation at first, but relaxed into it as it started to make his sore cheeks feel better. "Let's go ahead and change those gauze," Zayn said grabbing the bag from the coffee table, and Harry ran and grabbed a napkin to put the used ones in. "Okay, open for me, love," Zayn said, and Liam did as he was told. Zayn gently pulled the gauze out, being careful not to hurt Liam. "That's a good bit of blood!" Louis said looking at the blood-soaked gauze. "It really is!" Niall said as he watched Zayn continue. "And here's the new ones," he said gently sticking them in Liam's mouth. "Feel better?" Harry asked, and Liam nodded. "Are you hurting?" Louis asked, and Liam nodded again. "Okay, let's get that pain medicine," Harry said walking to the kitchen, and Zayn followed him to throw away the used gauze.

The boys returned momentarily, and Harry handed Liam the pills and water. "Thanks," Liam said the best his could around them gauze. "You're welcome," Harry laughed at Liam. Liam laid down, and Niall pulled a blanket over him as Liam drifted into a sleep. The boys were all sat around watching TV when Liam shot up and went running to the downstairs bathroom. "What was that for?" Louis asked concerned. "I don't know! Let's go check," Niall said, and all of the boys went to the bathroom door that was open. "Liam, what's the matter?" Zayn asked, but got his answer when he heard Liam throwing up. "Awe, babe!" Zayn said running over to him, and holding the hair off his forehead. Liam leaned against Zayn and rested after finally releasing all of the contents of his stomach. "Let's get you back to the couch," Harry said lifting Liam, and laying him back down gently on the couch. "You know, the dentist said he could get sick off the pain medicine. I bet that's what it was," Niall said, and the boys looked at him. "That's right! Will someone call him?"
Harry asked, and Louis went out of the room with his phone.

Louis returned a few minutes later with his keys in his hands. "The dentist changed his medicine. I'm going to go pick it up," Louis said, and Harry joined him. They came back about an hour later with the pain medicine and everyone a milkshake. Liam felt much better after getting the new medicine in his system, and of course, the milkshake helped too. He was so glad he had the boys to take care of him for the next week, and he was feeling better in no time thanks to them.