A Family Trip To The Doctor (Request for Sammy123459)

Requests are open**
Hope you are all well! Much love!

Zach Herron and Jonah Marais were married with four-year-old twins Kaitlyn and Madison, one-year-old twins Tae and Kay, and five-month-old twins Kiki and Mickey. The boys and all six of their girls were currently in the doctor's office, and they didn't know what was about to happen; however, Zach and Jonah knew they were due for shots. They had been called back, and Kaitlyn, Madison, Tae, and Kay were all on the table with Jonah watching them while Zach held Kiki and Mickey. "Hey everyone!" the doctor said and that's when the oldest two realized where they were. "Daddy," Kaitlyn said and Madison reached for him. "You're okay," he said not moving from in front of Tae and Kay to make sure they didn't fall off the bed. "How are we?" the doctor asked. "Good!" Zach answered and the doctor nodded. "Good!" the doctor said as she washed her hands. "Now, we have discussed what we are due for. Let's get a quick checkup going for everyone," she said and quickly came over to the girls. She checked everyone's eyes, ears, mouths, heart, lungs, and reflexes as well as all of the other general stuff. Then, she checked out the youngest twins. "Everything looks great! How are their diets and exercise?" she asked grabbing her clipboard. "They all eat very healthy. We make sure they have plenty of fruits and vegetables, and they love to play. Kaitlyn and Madison are playing soccer for our local team, and they are also doing dance classes. Tae and Kay are starting to walk on their own while they hold onto furniture or our fingers, they're always on the move," Jonah said and the doctor nodded. "Great!" she said. "Well, I'm going to slip out and grab a few things, and then I'll be right back," she winked and Jonah and Zach knew what was coming.

The doctor came walking back in with a tray of shots, and Kaitlyn and Madison knew exactly what that meant. "Daddy!" Madison said and Jonah went to calm her down. "No!" Kaitlyn said too. "We will get started now. If you'll just get on the table Kaitlyn, we will start with you," the doctor said and Jonah picked her up and laid her down. "Dad, it'll be best if you hold her for me. Just secure her legs with one arm and hold her arms with the other," she said and Jonah assumed the position. The doctor started with the first round of shots, and Kaitlyn screamed and bursted into tears. "It's okay, baby!" Jonah said and the doctor did four more shots before Kaitlyn had enough. "Daddy, it hurts! Make it stop!" she cried and Jonah felt so bad. "Five more, baby girl. You're almost done!" he said and the doctor powered through the shots. Jonah comforted Kaitlyn until she calmed down, then he got Madison in the same position. She was already crying before the shots even started, and she began screaming the second they touched her skin. About halfway through, she started trying to get loose of her dad's grip. "Daddy, no more! Owie!" she said and Jonah rubbed his thumb over her tiny hand. "It's alright, darling. You're almost done!" he said trying to comfort her as the last few shots went in. "Good job!" he said rocking her back and forth, and then he lifted Tae up for her turn. "Okay, here we go," the doctor said and started the shots. Tae bursted into tears, and Jonah cooed at her trying to make his little girl feel better. "Dada!" she cried out and the moment the shots were done, Jonah sat down with the three that had been given their shots, and then Zach swapped out after handing the youngest twins to Jonah. "Come here Kay," he smiled and she came stumbling into her dad's arms as she held onto the bed for support. Zach put her on the table just like Jonah had done the others, and he sang to her as the doctor started the shots. Her attention was quickly turned away from her singing daddy to the pain in her thighs. "Ow!" she said and Zach felt terrible. "Shh, baby girl!" he said as the doctor stopped, and he comforted her before he went to grab Kiki. "1,2,3," the doctor said and a sleeping Kiki woke up screaming and crying. "Poor thing!" he said and started singing to try and calm his little girl down. "Shh," he said rocking her and then getting Mickey who had just woken up due to her sisters crying. "Same thing. 1,2,3," the doctor said and Zach comforted Mickey after everything happened. "All done! You're good to go!" the doctor said and Zach and Jonah left very happy they didn't have to bring their kids back for another round of shots for a little while.