Six Months Already? (Request for KristynY21)

Requests are open**
Hope you are all well! Much love!

Kristyn had quite a busy life; she was a dentist in the UK, she lived with Liam Payne, her twin, and Niall Horan, her boyfriend and brother's bandmate and close friend. She didn't have much free time, because she took her dental practice very seriously, and was constantly at the office. She was there long days to do all of her appointments, and then would often stay after to work on more stuff around the office. She would even go on weekends sometimes to get stuff done, and on the rare occasion she wasn't in her office (like some weekend days), she was always trying to balance spending time with her boyfriend, her brother, or was going and doing stuff with One Direction. One particular morning, Kristyn was at the office, and she received a phone call from none other than Simon Cowell. "Hey Kristyn!" Simon said as she answered the phone. "Hey Simon!" Kristyn said as she was trying to set up all of the stuff for the day. "I hate to bother you before work, but I have a question for you," Simon said and Kristyn sat down in her chair to get the computer started with all the files on it. "Okay, lay it on me," she said trying to multitask. "Well, I happened to look at the calendar and saw the boys were due for their six month appointments, so I was going to see if you could get them in today?" Simon asked and Kristyn was already looking at all of the appointment openings. "Yes, that won't be a problem!" Kristyn said reserving the appointments for the open spots. "Okay, great! Also, would you like to become their permanent dentist?" Simon asked and Kristyn smiled. "Yes! Of course!" Kristyn said. "Great, Kristyn! Thank you so much! I'll have them there on time, and I'll talk to you later!" Simon said letting her get back to her tasks. "Talk to you then!" Kristyn replied and they hung up.

The day went on a little, and Simon has decided to wait to inform the boys of what was going on until closer to time, because he knew that Louis and Harry were still nervous wrecks about the dentist. "Hey boys!" Simon said walking in later in the day. "Hey Simon!" the boys said turning to look at him. "So, I came to tell you boys that you guys are due for your six month cleaning, so I called Kristyn and got you all in for today," Simon announced and Harry and Louis gulped. "Six months already?" Harry asked nervously. "Yep! Also, I've asked Kristyn to become your guys permanent dentist. She does a really great job, and plus she knows how to handle all of you boys," Simon said proud of how well Kristyn did. "Okay!" Liam and Niall said. They were perfectly fine with that decision, because they both knew Kristyn wouldn't hurt them; however, Louis and Harry were still scared. "Alright, boys! You guys need to head on over to the office," Simon said walking out, and the boys headed out to the car.

Meanwhile, Kristyn had been having a really rough day at work. She was exhausted, because she hadn't given herself a single day off since she opened her office, and it was draining her. Kristyn was all too familiar with just putting on a happy face when she went into patients' rooms, and then she would break down in her office, because she was so tired. That was one of those days where it had taken everything within her not to shed a tear, and she finally made it into her office for a short break. After she closed the door, she finally let everything out. As she was wiping the last few tears dripping down her face, she heard her phone go off and she sighed. "Hey babe! We are on our way xo," she read a text from Niall. She quickly sent him a thumbs up back, and then went to go set up a room. After she set the room up, she went back to her office and laid her head down on her desk, and she shut her eyes to rest until they got there.

A few minutes later, the boys all arrived at the office. "Hey Niall!" the receptionist said as Niall walked in first. She was used to Niall and Liam coming in and seeing Kristyn some at work. "Hey Ashley! Is Kristyn in her office?" Niall asked. "She is!" Ashley said and Niall thanked her before walking back. After Niall approached the door, he gave a soft knock and waited for approval to come in. He waited several seconds and never heard anything, so he opened the door. He was greeted with Kristyn laying her head down on the desk, and he realized she must have fallen asleep. "Awe," he whispered as he jetted is bottom lip out into a small pout. She approached her, and gently tapped her on the shoulder. "Babe?" he said and Kristyn woke up. She lifted her head off the desk, and saw Niall standing next to her. "We are all here, babe," Niall smiled and Kristyn nodded as she stood up. Niall pulled her into a hug, and they stood there like that for a few minutes. "Okay, I'll be right out," Kristyn said breaking the hug, and Niall nodded with a smile before going back out to the waiting room with the boys. She made herself presentable as she looked in the small mirror that she had hanging from her office wall. She looked at the clock and realized she hadn't been asleep very long. Since Kristyn owned her own office, she could wear whatever she wanted, and that day she had chosen to wear a t-shirt, jeans, and flip flops because she didn't feel like wearing tennis shoes. After checking herself over once more, she went to go out and grab the boys.