What Happened This Time, Babe? (Request for KristynY20)

Requests are open**

Note: I hope everyone is doing well! I hope you are all practicing healthy habits and social distancing! We will get through this! Much love!

Kristyn had had quite the senior year. A month in, she married the love of her life, Niall Horan. They went to a wonderful honeymoon to the Bahamas, and had taken a lot of pictures and videos on the beach, and had an amazing time together. Ever since she returned from her trip, her classmates and teachers were horribly mean to her, even more than normal. Kristyn was used to the little digs and rude comments, but it seemed like they had got ten times worse after the honeymoon. None of her classmates believed she was actually married to Niall, so of course, they had plenty of horrendous comments and rumors that unfortunately Kristyn heard all day everyday. After they started getting worse, Kristyn became completely closed off to everyone. Kristyn just stayed quiet and tried to fly under the radar, but they still had tons to say everyday. Kristyn had gotten used to coming home everyday after she had sat in the classroom and took all of these horrible things that were thrown at her. It was the same occurrence everyday. Kristyn would come in trying to bite back tears, and smile at Niall, but Niall could see right through her. He felt absolutely terrible for his wife. 

It had been a particularly rough day for Kristyn, and she had, had enough of everything being said to and about her. Niall watched her walk in the door, and drop her backpack on the floor. Her shoulders were drooped, and he could see the hurt written on her face. "What happened this time, babe?" he asked exactly what was going on, and going to hug her. "Just the usual," Kristyn said breathing in his familiar scent. "I think you need to record what they say, and you could try and have your principal outside the door when they start giving you crap. She could help you," Niall suggested and Kristyn nodded. "I'll do that," Kristyn said.

The very next day, Kristyn walked herself to the principal's office. "Hey Kristyn!" the principal said as she entered the room. "Hey," Kristyn said taking a seat. "What brings you here?" her principal asked cheerfully. "Well, you know how Niall and I are married...all of my classmates and teachers for a long time have bullied me. I mean, they say the worst things about me and to me, and it's just really hard," Kristyn said informing her principal. "Oh my goodness! Kristyn, I am so sorry!" her principal said looking concerned. "I had an idea though. Niall suggested that I record them, and you could maybe listen to the things they were saying like outside the door?" Kristyn asked her principal. "Absolutely! I'll come stand at the door, and listen to the things they say," her principal said getting up to walk with Kristyn to her class. Kristyn started recording right as she walked in the door like Niall had said, and her principal gave her a reassuring nod as she stood outside the door. "Well, if it isn't Mrs. Horan," one said the moment she walked in the door causing everyone to erupt into laughter. "What a dreamer," another one commented. "And such a liar!" another one said. The comments from her teacher and classmates went on for a few more minutes, and that's when Kristyn's principal walked in the door. "What's going on here?" she said tapping her foot on the ground. "Uh..um, we were just joking with each other," one said trying to cover their tracks. "We were just trying to make a laugh, it was all in friendly fun!" another one said patting Kristyn on the shoulder, and Kristyn pulled away immediately. Several more excuses were said when her principal had enough of the lies. "You guys are lying, because I heard everything that you guys said. Now stop it! Kristyn is married to Niall and you guys will stop teasing her about it," she said directed to everyone in the room as they became dead quiet. "I'll see you in my office at the end of the day," the principal said pointing at the teacher and walked out and said "Kristyn, come with me." After arriving back in her office, her principal sat at her desk and gathered her thoughts for a second. "Kristyn, I am so sorry. That is completely not tolerated here. I cannot believe them. I'll tell you what. You are a wonderful student, and there is only a month left of school, you can be done," the principal reasoned feeling awful for Kristyn. "I really appreciate that," Kristyn thanked her. "Absolutely. It's the least I can do. Go on home, and have a great rest of your day," the principal said to Kristyn. 

Kristyn drove straight home to tell Niall the news. "Hey babe, that you?" he asked confused why she was home so early. "It's me," she called back with a smile. "You look happy!" he said coming to hug and kiss her. "Well, I did what you said about the recording and principal. She caught them, and told me I can be done with school!" Kristyn announced happily. "That's great, babe! You know what, to celebrate your graduation, we should go somewhere for you graduating, just the two of us," he said pulling away to look at her. "That sounds amazing!" Kristyn said and they went to the computer to book a trip, and wound up deciding on Fiji. 

The day of graduation rolled around, and Kristyn decided not to go. She didn't want to have any rememberance of the school, or see anyone. Kristyn and Niall were finishing up packing for their trip when there was an unexpected knock at the door. Kristyn went to see who it was, and was joyfully surprised when she saw her principal. "Hey!" Kristyn said opening the door. "Hey Kristyn!" the principal said. "Come in!" Kristyn said as Niall's attention was caught. "I have to run, I just came to drop off your diploma and another little something," she smiled handing two things to Kristyn. "What's this?" Kristyn asked opening the envelope, and seeing an "I'm sorry" card from all of her classmates and teacher. "Oh my goodness!" Kristyn said looking at her. "They feel horrible, and wanted to make it up to you!" the principal said. "Thank you! Thank you for helping me out too," Kristyn said hugging her. "Absolutely, Kristyn! Best of luck!" she said as she left. "That was nice of them," Niall said looking at the card. "I hate the reason you got it, but it was a nice gesture," he said sitting it down on the table. "It was," Kristyn agreed putting her diploma in a safe spot. "Well, let's go have a great time!" Niall said kissing Kristyn, and grabbing their bags to head to the airport. 

Once the two of them got to the airport, and flew to Fiji, they had an amazing time. They spent time together celebrating Kristyn's graduation, and were excited for the new adventures to come.