Zianourry- Liam Has A Dentist Appointment (Request for VictoriaVanorden2)

Requests are open**
Hope you are all well! Much love!

The boys of One Direction were dating, and Liam was currently at the orthodontist to get a spacer to expand his jaw. The thought of getting the expander put in his mouth was scary, because he was told that it was quite uncomfortable. Liam had put up quite a fight about having to go, but ultimately the boys got him there, and he was now sitting in the dentist office chair waiting. "Liam, it's okay," Niall said seeing how badly Liam's hands were shaking. "I'm so scared," Liam admitted, and Zayn sat down at the end of the dental chair. "Liam, there's no reason to be scared. We are all right here," Zayn said, and the boys all agreed. "We won't let anything hurt you!"
Louis said taking Liam's hand and trying to comfort him. "They're right, Li. Everything's going to be okay," Harry said as the orthodontist entered. "Hey boys!" he said putting his gloves on. "This won't take no time, so we will get started right away if that's alright," he said and the boys were glad that he was getting straight to it. "Sounds good!" Niall answered for Liam, and the orthodontist nodded. "Okay, Liam. Open nice and wide for me," he said and Liam reached for the boys. Zayn put a hand on Niall's knee, Harry held Liam's hand, Niall put a hand on Liam's shoulder, and Louis played with Liam's hair. "Okay, this is just going to be a little uncomfortable," the orthodontist said as he started wiggling the contraption in. Liam winced and squeezed Harry's hand tight. "You're doing great, love!" Louis said. "You are! Hang in there! Almost done," Harry added. "Relax, love," Niall said. "Focus on your breathing," Zayn instructed, and the orthodontist managed to get it in. "It's in!" the orthodontist said and Liam opened his mouth to look at the jaw spacer in the top of his mouth. "It hurts," Liam said and the orthodontist nodded. "It'll be like that. Now, you have to turn this key get it to expand," he said and showed Liam, and Liam did it which was very uncomfortable. "Ow," Liam said and held his mouth. "It's going to be sore for a bit, just eat soft foods, and call me if you need anything," the orthodontist said as he shook all of their hands.

The car ride was quiet, and Liam was struggling with trying to get used to the feeling of it in his mouth and it being sore. "Can we see it?" Harry asked after they had gotten home and all sat on the couch. Liam opened his mouth and turned his head back for them to look at it. "That looks neat!" Niall said and Liam sighed. "You can't really tell it's there which is nice. But I hate wearing it. It hurts so bad," he said and Zayn pulled Liam down to lay on his lap. "I'll get you some medicine!" Louis said and went to retrieve it. "Thank you!" Liam said after Louis handed it to him. "No problem, love!" Louis said sitting back down with them all. They all cuddled until it was time for bed, and Liam had fallen asleep in Zayn's lap. "Bless him," Niall said looking at how even asleep Liam looked in pain. "Li, it's time for bed," Zayn said nudging him gently. Liam winced in pain as his mouth has started hurting again. "I think you can have more medicine now," Harry said looking at the bottle and checking. "Yep," Harry smiled and handed Liam some more as they all stood up to go to bed. "Thanks," he said and downed the medicine gladly. "Let's go to bed," Louis said leading him up the stairs. They all piled into their huge shared bed, and Louis rubbed Liam's cheeks gently until he fell asleep. They took care of him for a couple of days until it wasn't so sore anymore, and Liam eventually got used to wearing the new gadget.