Chapter 1 Two Years Later 📆

2 years later

Sun wakes up and raises his arms in the air to stretch. "Morning sunny bunny." Lillie says with a yawn. "Thanks for letting me stay with you again." Lillie says and kisses him on the cheek. "Sure lillie, stay for as long as you want." Sun says with a smile. Lillie giggles as sun kisses lillie on the neck. "Stop that tickles." Lillie giggles and pushes him playfully. "Sun, can you kiss lillie later? We got work to do." Lycanroc says to sun. But to lillie it was only barks. "Aw somebody's jealous" lillie assumes with a giggle. Lycanroc growls at lillie for a bit. "Lycanroc, be nice to lillie. She's staying with us." Sun says. Lycanroc runs off to eat so more chips. "He'll understand I'm sure." Sun says and kisses lillie. "So, what's the plan for today?" Lillie asks. "I don't know. We might just have a nice relaxing day." Sun answers. Sun and lillie smelled breakfast and headed into the living room. Already moon was starting to eat while swinging her legs under the table. "Hey moon, you seem different than usually." Sun noticed and sits down. Moon stops swinging her legs "it's a thing called changing up my style." Moon says. Mom places breakfast for lillie and sun.

"You going to school moon?" Sun asks "yeah, I gotta early cause I have some more work the teacher wants me to work on

"You going to school moon?" Sun asks "yeah, I gotta early cause I have some more work the teacher wants me to work on." Moon answer as she slips on her school shoes. She kisses sun on the cheek "I'll see you later." Moon waves and leaves. "Moon is getting older. It's time for you to stop worrying about her." Mom says and kisses sun on the forehead. "I know, it all just happened too fast." Sun says. "Moon looks a little gothy then usually." Lillie ponies out while eating some eggs. "Probably some new makeup she has or something." Sun shrugs and eats with lillie. Lillie kisses sun on the nose *too many kisses!* sun thought in his mind feeling a little annoyed. After breakfast, mom left for work and lillie had to work with kukui. Sun than gets a call from dusk "ey dusk, we need you by the docks you've got to see this." Dusk says over the phone. Sun goes to the docks to see a billboard with a construction symbol on it. "What is this." Sun asks "it's a billboard. Seems like there's gonna be something new added to alola." Calem answers. "Why did you need us sun?" Red asks with his arms crossed. "Well my friend, the league is not making much money. Sure we get trainers here and there, but we need a job." Dusk answers. "Another job? Didn't we do that while building the league?" Lucas asks. "Yeah dusk, we don't even know what they're building." Brenden adds. "Gentlemen relax. We'll find out tomorrow." Dusk reassures as other workers look over at the Billboard. "Ok dusk, I trust you. You might want to look into it though." Sun says and walks off.

Back on akala island, the man and Carl look out the window into the sunrise

Back on akala island, the man and Carl look out the window into the sunrise. "Can you two stop in miring the sunshine for once?" The woman says. "We just don't know if we'll ever see the sun again." The man says "we haven't seen sun for 2 years!" The woman says. "It's not his time." Carl assumes "actually yes..... Sun is ready for us to meet. I sense it." The man says. "Carl, I want you to bring sun here. Make sure he meet us." The man orders "you got it." Carl says and sets up and arrangement. "Are you sure he's the chosen one?" The woman says "I'm never wrong on these things. All sun needs is that dusk stone. I'm sure it'll be easy to find." The man says as the sun rises some more. "That's the last of the haystacks." Sun says the hapu. "Great, with enough of these the mudsdales should be fed for a while." Hapu says. "Hey sun, here's your payment." Hapu says and hands sun 2500 poke dollars. "Thanks hapu, if you ever needed anymore help. Just call me ok?" Sun says and walks off counting his payment. *this should do for a while.* sun thought and pockets it. Sun then trips over something "ow f*cking ah!" Sun shouts as he feels his knee bleeds. "Sun! Are you ok?" Lycanroc asks. "I'm fine thank god it wasn't my ankle." Sun says and looks at lump from the ground. Sun pulls it out with a little elbow grease. It was hard to pull out, but with a little dirt sun was holding an orange stone.

"Wow, that's a shiny stone

"Wow, that's a shiny stone." Lycanroc says and was about to throw it. "No no no lycanroc, this might be important." Sun assumes. Sun then pulls out his sun and moon stone. He then compares the 3 stones. "Lycanroc, do you know what this means?" Sun asks "no." Lycanroc answers "I don't know, but these stones might be important." Sun assumes and pockets all 3 stones. "Sun, you did it. We stopped all the evilness in alola. Now, we can save the world from mass Extinction!" Charlie says in suns mind. *I don't know, but lets just wait. We have some unfinished business to do.* sun says in his mind to Charlie. Sun walks to seafolk town and checks the sun setting. "Damn, it's like each day is getting shorter and shorter." Sun says to lycanroc. "Sun, we don't have to worry about anything. We can finally have a normal life." Lycanroc reassures. "Lycanroc, why do i get the feeling something is about to change. I have a feeling we're about to meet someone whose not from here." Sun assumes as if he could see the future. "You mean, Rick and dennis are coming back?!" Lycanroc says and prepares to bare arms. "No lycanroc, I have a feeling. I don't know. For now let's just try to relax and enjoy ourselves." Sun says and looks at the orange sky reflecting the dusk stone.

Here we are, Sun X Lillie Flower Under The Sun Book 3. 🌞🌸 plz help support our book by 🗳💬🙂 your help really helps these books grow. The more you 🗳 and 💬 the more the books come out.