Date Me

Where in Lisa hires Jennie to help her find someone to date through dating application.

In short, instead of Lisa, Jennie will do the work of talking / flirting through dating application until Lisa decide to date whoever she pleases to. In shortest, Jennie will pretend to be Lisa.
***
-Jennie-

"Wow." I mumbled to myself when I finally spotted my first ever client.

Who wouldn't? Seeing this? That's a normal way of appreciating a beauty if you'll ask me

-Lisa-

"Wow." I mumbled. Is she the one who'll pretend to be me so I can date someone for real? Can I date her instead? I asked myself internally.

 Is she the one who'll pretend to be me so I can date someone for real? Can I date her instead? I asked myself internally

I shook my head. Composed yourself Lalisa.

I was brought back to reality when I heard someone faked a cough.

The gorgeous feline eyes girl is already standing in front of me.

She smiles at me.

I gulped.

"You must be Lisa?" She confirmed and I nodded.

"H-How did you know?" Why I always stutter? This is the reason why I need to hire someone to do the "talking" cause I can't even last a good conversation without embarrassing myself.

"Well, you're the only one who has bangs here?"

Well yeah? That's the only description I gave to her.

I roamed my eyes and she's right. I'm the only one.

I chuckled awkwardly before inviting her to sit down.

She rest her elbows on the table and cupped her face while looking at me intently. I immediately looks down to the menu.

"S-Should we order?" I asks nervously. I mean I'm not used to this. Specially as if being scrutinized by the beauty in front of me.