Intoxicated - Final

T.W: Drugs. /// There's a drug (sexual stimulant) that will make you feel hor*y right? Let's assume that's the kind of drug Mino gave to Jennie. Again I'm not an expert about this. 🙏🏻

***
Lisa's POV

"We'll have sex?"

I choked.

"We'll what?"

She pouted.

"Nothing." She shyly answered afterwards.

I don't know what to say so I just stay silent.

I guide her inside her condo unit, then to her room. I thought she's already sober so I'm about to leave her room to give her privacy but she stopped me.

"I thought you'll help me take this off?" She questioned.

I take a deep breath before facing her again.

"Oh? Right. I'm sorry." I apologize then walk near her. She already turned around while holding her hair up so it will not hinder while I zip down her back dress.

"Lili?"

I hummed.

"Can you sleep here?" She cutely inquired.

"If you'll let me borrow some of your PJs why not?" I joked.

She huff. I know that she also rolled her eyes.

"You literarily own a portion of my closet Lalisa." She reminded and this time I did not stop myself from chuckling.

I'm about to tease her more but stop when she take off her dress in front of me. I immediately removed my eyes off of her but I can still see in my peripheral view that she's wearing a thong. Fvck me.

"I told you I want to." She husked.

Great I said it out loud.

"Ah, I'll just go outside and drink water, Jen." I answered instead and didn't wait for her response. I immediately strode away from her.

After 15minutes or so, I decided to go back to her room. Maybe by this time she's already wearing some decent clothes.

I smiled seeing her lying on her bed looking comfy and cuddly. I thought she's already asleep but maybe when she felt my presence she decided to sit up.

"There you are. I thought you left me." She accused.

"No, ahm. I'm just so thirsty like...super." I stuttered. "I'll just just change as well." I added.

"Make it fast." That's the last thing I heard from her before I entered her bathroom.

I immediately washed my face.

"Fix your thoughts, Lalisa." I reminded myself. I hastily washed and changed.

I slowly settle myself beside Jennie. The only light we have are the lights from lampshades besides her bed.

"Finally." Jennie mumbled as she scoot closer to me. Burying her face in the crook of my neck then hugging my side.

We both let out a relieved sigh.

I kissed her temple.

"Good Night, Nini."

She look up and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you for tonight, Lili. Night." She responded.

I'm on the verge of sleeping when I felt something soft and wet brushing my neck.