Good For You - Part 6

I creased my brows

I creased my brows.

"Is that Lisa?" I mumbled when a I noticed a familiar face. It's weekend already and I decided to go to a mall to clear my mind only to see her with someone. Well, we're just friends so she's not really obligated to inform or check up on me every single day.

I heaved a sigh and about to go to different direction to avoid them but it's too late. She spotted me already.

"Jennie?" She called.

I tried ignoring her, hoping she'll let it go and just think that I'm not Jennie.

I inhaled deeply to control myself when she continue calling me.

"Hey? Princess? Jennie Kim? My squishy cheeks Princess? Hey adorable baby in a white top shirt?"

I'm glad that I'm wearing earphones, that's one of my habits when I'm in public so people will not attempt to disturb me but, in Lisa's case either she don't care at all or she simply want to annoy the hell out of me. Well maybe, both.

I'm getting embarrass.

 When I saw that she's already getting attention by her constant calls, I decided to plaster a fake smile and gently turn to her

"Oh hey Lisa? You're here." I said faking an innocent tone.

She pouted.

"Yes and I've been calling you since forever." Of course its Lisa, she tend to exaggerate so I respond with my infamous roll eyes.

She chuckled.

"Are you alone?" She confirmed, even checking my back (as if I can hide someone from it).

I nodded.

"Great, join us. We're about to eat lunch." She informed, as she glance to her side.

I almost forgot about the girl.

Maybe Lisa noticed that so she gestured the girl to walk near us.

She's smiling. A genuine kind.