Ghost Of You

Please listen to Justin Bieber's song - Ghost

[Part 2 of The Girl Who Can't Be Moved from Neverland] - Kindly read it, if you haven't read it yet or reread if you already forgot the story.

Three Years Later

"You're aware she's not Lisa, right?" Jisoo Unnie asked me for I don't know how many times already.

I heaved a sigh.

"I know Unnie and that's not the reason why I'm marrying her." I answered calmly.

"I hope you're not doing this just because she's an exact replica of Lisa." She reminded and it cause me to stiffened.

Am I really doing this just because I want to settle for the ghost of you, Lili? I subtly wiped the tears that threatening to fall from my eyes.

Flashback

"L-Lisa?" I whispered

I'm glad I'm able to hold onto something or else I surely collapse because of too many emotions I'm currently feeling right now.

I blink and rub my eyes just to confirm if I'm seeing it right and when I'm already convinced that this is no longer a product of my imagination I charge towards her, I run to where she is.

"Lisa!" I immediately wrap my arms around her tightly, afraid that if I pulled away she will disappear...AGAIN.

Today is her 2nd year death anniversary and I just came from her favorite coffee shop waiting for her to fulfill her promise.

"I never doubt this moment, the moment you'll finally comeback...just like what you promised." I mumbled to the crook of her neck.

"Ah? Ms? I think you're being mistaken? My name is not Lisa."

I stiffened. I'm afraid that if I look up it will confirm that what she's saying is all true.

"It can't be. You looked like her. You even sounded like her."

She chuckled.

"I get that a lot Ms. I mean maybe cause of my average look, I guess?" She answered and that made me look up at her.

Average? Really?

My heart beats abnormally the moment I did look at her. She really looks like her but I know she's not my Lisa.

"You're gorgeous." I whispered but enough for her to hear.

She blushed maybe she's indeed not used to hear compliments.

"I-ah..."

I gave her a weak smile before pulling away. I get my phone from my purse and show her Lisa's photo. Her eyes widen.

"S-She really..."

I interrupted her.

"Yes, looks like you."