TENSION - FINAL

Jennie's POV

I creased my brows when for the 3rd time I caught a girl looking at me. I can't help but look at her too, though. The moment we entered the room she's the first person I noticed I mean who wouldn't? Aside from her stand out appearance there's something in her that I can't even explain that enchants me.

I was back to reality when my boyfriend nudged me.

"You okay babe?" He asked.

I gave him a small smile and a nod before answering.

"Yup."

I decided to gave in for the last time and check the girl but this time she's no longer looking, her attention is now focus to the discussion in front.

I heaved a sigh and try to do the same, maybe I'm just being amaze of her beauty. That's a normal thing for us girls, right? Admire.

~~~

FIVE MONTHS LATER

I grin seeing Lisa, her back facing me cause she's busy doing something on our kitchen.

"Boo!" I whispered in her ear.

"Yah!" She exclaimed. "Ouch!" She added as she hold her lower lip that's currently bleeding.

"Sh*t! You okay Lili?" I asked worriedly, I cupped her face to examine her lip. "Your lip is bleeding!" I panicked as I stated the obvious.

She seemed mad. I gulped nervously.

"I'm so sorry!" I apologized guiltily.

"Kiss it." She flatly stated.

I froze.

"W-What?" I confirmed.

"Well they said one way to ease the pain is to kiss it away, right? So kiss it Nini." She answered seriously.

I looked at her eyes intently then diverted my gaze back to her cut lip.

Without thinking twice I leaned and pecked her lips.

When I pulled away her eyes are widen, she seemed shock and I swear I feel the same.

"You kissed me." She mumbled.

"B-But you said...oh crap!" I frustratingly said cause that's it, I realized what happened. This is one of the moments Lisa chose to messed with me. Great. "You're just messing with me, right. This is so embarrassing! Argh! I hate you!" I removed my hands that cupping her face and about to leave her there but she stopped me, this time she's the one who cupped my face.

"Yah! You don't mean that." She countered. Hey? Hey? It's okay Nini, we're good." She assured me but I'm still embarrass, I can't even look at her.

"Look at me." She instructed after awhile which I followed.

I rolled my eyes to her and she just chuckled.

"You kissed me." She repeated to teased me again.

I slapped her hands off of my face and about to leave her again but she didn't let me.