Chocolates or Me?

Jennie's POV

I'm looking at Lisa's direction while she avoid my gaze on the other hand.

I pouted.

She still mad, I see.

She don't approved my halloween costume but I insists of still wearing it. We're here at Irene Unnie's Halloween Party by the way.

 We're here at Irene Unnie's Halloween Party by the way

I was brought back to reality when Irene Unnie speak.

"Okay folks, I think everyone I invited already here..." She stated while roaming her eyes. "...actually even those I don't remember inviting also here." She savagely added and that made the crowd laugh. "Anyway...aside from drinking till we get drunk I can't think of anything fun to do in Halloween's Eve but my ever supportive girlfriend here..." Unnie looks at her side where Seulgi is standing. She even kissed the latter's cheek that made us cheered. "...suggested we can do trick or treat with a twist." She continued.

Murmurs can be heard.

"Trick or treat? How?" Sana confirmed afterwards.

"Well...the treats can be literal chocolates or us." Irene Unnie playfully answered, she even winked at us.

"So if I want Jennie Kim...then I can have her?" A guy from basketball team asked looking at me maniacally. I don't even know his name.

What the hell? I'm not even aware that university's basketball team is here. I'm sure they just invited themselves.

His douche teammates even cheered for him. Really?

I rolled my eyes to them.

I'm about to answer when I heard a familiar voice.

"In your dreams, idiot." Lisa stated coldly. I didn't noticed that she's already standing beside me. She even pulled me by my waist, making me closer to her. I know I blush in an instant, I really love seeing this side of Lisa. Most of the time she's the calm one between us but if involves me, she'll tend to be this...scary?

The crowd laugh and that made the pervert guy scoffed.

Irene Unnie continued speaking...saying she'll not tolerate that kind of attitude in her party. I never heard the rest of what she's saying cause my focus now is on this gorgeous girl beside me, she's still gritting her teeth. Well, I admit, one of the reasons why I wear this is to see this side of her...don't judge me okay? It's just that, I love this side of hers.

I caress her jaw.

"You still mad at me, baby?" I asks softly.

She's not looking at me but in front.