EXILE

Lisa's POV

I tightly closed my eyes as I felt the pain as I heard Jennie talking to someone over the phone.

"I know, I'll miss you too but this is just temporary, after this we're already free to be seen in public."

...

"Uhuh, just a month. I really need to, this is their gift and they'll be wondering if all of a sudden I'll back out."

...

She chuckled, if we're in a normal situation I'm sure I'll say that, that's my favorite sound but now? That added pain in my chest. I tightly gripped my chest as if by doing so all the pain I'm currently feeling will go away.

I was brought back to reality when I heard that she bid her goodbye to the person she's currently talking. She even said she love him too. I internally scoffed.

She turned around and caught me staring. She raised her brow.

"What? You're eavesdropping now?" She coldly stated as she continue packing her stuff.

I ignored her sarcasm.

"Please make it fast, Jisoo Unnie said they're on their way." I said as casual as I can but heck deep inside I'm dying because of too much pain.

She groaned.

"Do I really need to be there? God!" She dramatically stated.

Here we go again.

"That's their..."

She cut me off.

"Yeah! Yeah! I know, that's their anniversary gift to us." She savagely stated.

What happened to us Nini?

I kept asking myself but until now I can't find the answer.

"You know that you can back out, right? Just tell them the truth Nin..."

"Can you stop calling me Nini? And what? Tell them? Tell them that I fell out of love to you and in love with someone else? Jeez. If it's as easy as that, for sure no need to tell me cause I'll do it in a flash." She said harshly.

I turned to hide my face, a tear fell and I immediately wiped it.

"Tell once you're done so we can go. Just bear with my presence for a month and after that, just like what you told him, you're free to go." I stated with deadpan tone.

"Psh! I knew it you're eavesdropping."

After couple of minutes.

I saw in my peripheral view that Jennie raised her brow when I grab her things to carry it.

"Just bear with it." I said almost a whisper. "After all this will be the last time I can do this for you." I added, as much as I don't wanna sound pathetic, I know I clearly sounded like that.