Magical Night

Lisa's POV

I tried calling Bambam for the nth time since the moment I arrived at his house but he's not answering it, no wonder why, cause of a loud music blasting here at his place, obviously he can't hear it. If you're wondering what's happening, well, I'm here at his place but there's an ongoing house party. I'm invited but I already declined (like what I always do), I'm not a party person so supposedly I will not attend but since this dummy friend of mine accidentally brought my polaroid camera, I have no choice but to get it here in his house.

***

I'm about to leave but I can't also help but noticed how uncomfortable Jennie with her skirt cause she keeps on fixing it.

I took a deep breath before removing my coat, my intention is just to drop by here to get my camera but now I'll make a bold move by doing this. I just hope no one will notice. After couple more seconds I gently walk to where she is sitting and gently put my coat on her thighs, to cover it.

She seems taken aback of what I did but there is no turning back now.

I just awkwardly smiled at her after pulling away cause I don't know what to say. I just hope that she'll just let this pass.

Thank God that she didn't say anything so I immediately walk out and directed to the house balcony to breathe.

I never imagine a day will come where I'll intentionally interact with a "popular" person, well excluded Bambam since I know him even before his "glow up". Well I guess there's always an exemption in everything. When I'm convinced that I recovered, I decided to go home but immediately shiver feeling the cold breeze of the night.

I stiffened when I heard someone fake a cough making me turned around.

"Hey?"

I gulped the moment I confirmed my hunch about who it is, of course its Jennie.

"Ah, Hey." I responded.

She's looking at me intently making me nervous so I did what I'm usually doing when I'm uncomfortable, I looked away.

I was force to look back when I saw in my peripheral view that she's extending her hand, as if asking for a handshake?

"I'm unable to say thank you about your kindness earlier..." She point to my coat, that she's now wearing it. I panic wondering if it smells decent since when I noticed my camera is not around I immediately went here grabbing my coat not minding anything. I was back to reality when she continue speaking. "I don't even know your name, I'm Jennie."

I hesitantly accepted her hand.

"I know..." I almost whispered as she raised her brow. "I mean ah, I know your name is Jennie Kim." I explained.

She just hummed as an acknowledgement. I'm about to pull my hand because this skinship is already too much for me but she didn't let me.

"And you are?" She asked still holding my hand.

"L-Lisa." I said lowly.

She smiled, her gummy smile. Don't ask me why I'm aware of the kinds of smiles she have. She's pretty famous in our university so she's always the talk of the town.

"Nice to meet you Lisa." Thank God this time she let go of my hand. I'm about to excuse myself but I think the queen bee do have other things in mind.

"I wonder why I didn't saw you in university? Are you a new student perhaps or you're not from our school?" She curiously asked.

I don't know what to feel. Should I be sad about the confirmation of me being a nobody or glad that she is now taking an interest in me even just for the sake of courtesy.