Focus on ME

Jennie's POV

"Mom, how many times I need to tell you that I don't need a tutor!" I whined.

"Well, technically she's not a tuitor sweetheart, more of study buddy." My Mom calmly stated as she examine bunch of flowers and plants here in her green house.

" My Mom calmly stated as she examine bunch of flowers and plants here in her green house

"I don't need that either!" I stubbornly countered. "What will my friends say if they find out about this?" I added sulking.

"Fuck, your friends." My Mom said casually that made me gasped.

"Mom!"

"What? I thought that's a cool thing to say." She defended. "I heard it a lot from kids your age." She even added.

I groaned.

"Obviously it's not cool when it comes to you, duh." I harshly commented even rolling my eyes.

She just hummed and I thought she'll stop already.

"Oh! That's why you're not cool." She just mumbled that but since its just us here I clearly heard it. "You literally came from me..." She even looks at me from head to toe while shaking her head. "...that's why."

I scoffed.

Seriously?

"Anyway, whether you like it or not you need to do this...besides you'll thank me if you finds out who will be your study buddy." Mom excitedly exclaimed and even gave me double thumbs up. So childish.

"As if..." I countered. "So who is "she"? I raised my brow.

She wiggled her brows first as if teasing me.

"Mom! I swear!"

She laughed.

"You really like your Dad, very short tempered." She stated this time she's the one who rolled her eyes. "Well...it's Lisa." She added.

"Pssh...why will I thank you? It's just Lis...what the fuck?! Mom!"

"Yah! Watch your language when talking to me Ruby Jane!" Mom said madly. I immediately covered my mouth.

"Sorry." I apologized.

When I think she calms down, I walks near her and I confirmed, I even hold her arm.

"You mean..."

"Yeah the one and only Lalisa Manoban." She confirmed.

OH MY GOD!

"You're kidding...my Lisa? My cutie poopoo Lisa? Mom! What the..."

She glared at me maybe she realized I'll curse again.