Hug Me

-Lisa-

I creased my brows seeing my friends being engross in a video.

"What you guys are doing?"

They ignored me and continue watching a video

"Oh." I mumbled seeing its their favorite vlogger.

Now I understand.

I went back to my seat and let them, I know that when it comes to her, I mean Jennie nothing will stop them, not that I mind it though.

After couple of minutes they went back to their proper seats with gloomy expression.

"What's the matter?" I inquired cause usually after they watched Jennie's videos they're always giddy, energetic and happy but this time it's the opposite so of course I wonder why.

"Jennie's sad and seems exhausted." Seulgi stated.

"Huh? Exhausted of what? And sad? Why?" I inquired again.

"Well...some entitled "fans" bashed her when in one of the fan taken videos that asked for a collab she seemed off...you know? Like she's not in a mood..." Bambam answered this time. "...some commented that she's ungrateful of the fame she's now currently receiving." He added.

"Maybe she's just tired." I answered. "They should know that." I continued.

"Exactly." Seulgi agreed. "If they're really a fan, they should able to distinguish it...but no, they insisted and because they did not get the expression they're demanding they concluded already that Jennie is rude...which is not." She said with annoyed tone.

I hummed.

They really are Jennie's fans.

I was interrupted when Seulgi stood up.

"I will hug her if I saw her like that and won't ask for a collab." She said in determined voice.

I chuckled. They're weird.

"What? She said that. Jennie said that if we noticed that she's tired when we bumped to her, then we should just hug her." She explained even if I'm not asking for her explanation.

I raised both of my arms as if surrendering.

"Okay. I get it, don't be mad." I said chuckling and they joined afterwards. "Can I hug her too?" I added, asking.

Seulgi checked me out from head to toes as if scrutinizing me.

"Yeah, I guess so." She answered.

I smiled.

"Great."

***

-Seulgi-

I scratched my eyes for the nth time. Am I seeing it right? Is it really Jennie Kim?