One Night - Part Two

Jennie's POV

"I'll take a selfie first." I said to myself. Just finished preparing for my date.

I was startled when I heard Lisa's voice out of nowhere

"Practiced huh?" She sarcastically stated. Sh*t did she heard us?

"What the?!" I exclaimed holding my chest. "W-What are you doing?" I asked when I noticed she's walking near me. Her eyes are cold that brought shivers in me.

"I'm disappointed, Jennie Kim." She husked.

I raised my brow, the way she look at me annoys me, it's as if she's disgusted or something. I gathered all the remaining courage in me and speak.

"Why would I care about your opinion?" I asked bluntly.

She scoffed. She's now in front of me invading my personal space, I unconsciously put my hands on her shoulders. I gasped when she put her hands on the edge of my vanity table, making me cornered.

"Can you enlighten me a bit? Why would you need to practice just to be with this man?" She asked in all seriousness. I avoid her gaze this time.

"I-ah, cause, ahm, I don't want him to ah..." I struggled explaining.

She heaved a sigh.

"Well, never mind." She removed her hands and stood straight.

She tapped my head.

"Just take care Kim, you're too precious to be treated like a wh..."

"Sh*t!" I cursed realizing what I did. I slapped her hard to the point that may palm marked on her face. "I'm sorr..."

I cupped her face.

She chuckled wiping the blood on her face interrupting what I'm about to say.

"At least there's no need for me to worry that you can't protect yourself." She stated coldly and left me there.

It took me a minute or two to recovered.

I groaned. What did I do?

I jumped a little when I heard my phone's ringtone. He's calling.

I heaved a sigh. I planned and anticipated this moment for a long time, why I'm hesitating it now?