Favorite Crime (Traitor Part 3)

*series of flashbacks from their 3 year relationship*

Jennie's POV

Flashback

"Jenjen? Is Lisa really courting you?" Chahee inquired.

"Yeah, why?" I said calmly.

"You allowed her?!" She exclaimed and that made me chuckle.

I mean it's no longer a secret to my friends that I like Lisa, I mean I have a huge crush on her. Who wouldn't?

"But she's with Rosé, right?" She answered

At first I also thought Lisa really with Chaeng but she told me she's not, that they're just best of friends. She even told me that Chaeng is the one who pushed her to make a move and court me. I also met Chaeng, she's a sweet girl.

"Jenjen...." I know what Chahee's about to say so I interrupt her.

"I know what I'm doing ChaCha, you can trust me in here." I assured her. I know she's just looking after me.

She sighed in defeat.

"Okay...but the moment we see that she's just using you, whether you like it or not, you'll end whatever is between you two." She warned and I smiled in agreement.

"Fine but remember, she's still courting me...basically nothing is still happening between us." I countered.

She rolled her eyes to me.

"We all know you Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, we know that you already want to say yes the very moment she asked you about the "courting" thing." She defended and I laugh cause she's right.

The moment Lisa asked if she can court me, I wanna say that let's skip that part and marry me instead already but of course I need to restrain myself.

***
Present

I wiped my tears remembering that. I should've believed the warning my friends told me. But know that I loved Lisa so bad so I let her treat me like that. I was her willing accomplice.

"Jennie? Let's go. They're waiting for us."

I was brought back to reality when I heard that and gentle knocks on the bathroom's door.

I made sure that there's no trace of tears can be seen on my face.

I didn't respond hoping she'll just leave me but the moment I open the bathroom's door, she's still there looking as if in a deep thought.