Not a...LOVESTORY - Final

[Series of FLASHBACKS ahead]

FROM 1st Encounter FLASHBACK

Jennie's POV

"I think I love you already." Lisa mindlessly stated looking at me fondly.

I choked.

"I ah..." She stuttered.

"Don't say things that are non sense." I interrupted her. "I'll allow you to stay here just don't be that creepy." I added. Her face already red, maybe because of embarrassment. I removed my hand that's holding her.

She pouted.

"What's wrong in liking you? You're gorgeous and kind." She countered.

"I'm gorgeous, yes, but kind? I'm far from that, Lisa." I said flatly. "If Unnie told you that, don't believed her." I continued.

She smiled.

"Nope, Unnie did not say that as a matter of factly she even warned me that you're a brat." Lisa answered chuckling.

I gasped.

"That..."

She interrupted me.

"Don't worry I don't believed her. Just what you've just said that don't believe her."

I rolled my eyes.

"That's not what I meant." I countered.

"Still, so going back do I have a chance?"

Really? She's serious?

"You're serious. Aren't you?" I confirmed.

She nodded.

"Dead serious." She answered smiling.

"Oh, okay, since you really seemed serious about it let's discuss it directly. Two things..." she nodded. "...first..." I looked at her to check her reaction and she really listening attentively. I shook my head in disbelief. "...I'm in a relationship."

"What?! For real?" She exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes to avoid myself from smiling. She's cute, I'll give her that. Her expression is unmatchable.

I hummed to acknowledged her question.

"Aww, that's terrible but you're not yet married, I can still change your mind, you know?" She said persistently, she even wiggled her brows. "What's the second thing?" She asked afterwards.

"Well, I'm straight." I answered looking at her seriously.

This time she's the one who hummed. That's not the reaction I'm expecting so I creased my brows.

"Hmmm."

"What "hmmm"?" I asked irritably. "That's only your reaction?" I added.