Sunshine - Part 2

FLASHBACK (before Jennie and Lisa became official)
***
-Rosé-

"Jen?"
...

"Wifey?"
...

"Jennie Kim?"
...

"Jennie Ruby Jane Kim?!"

"Huh? What was that? Where's the fire?"

I face palm myself.

She zoned out for the nth time.

"What were you thinking?" I asked.

She avoided my scrutinizing eyes.

"Nothing."

I glared at her.

"What? Really it's nothing." She insisted.

"I know its, Lisa." I said with conviction.

She gasped.

"How did you know?" She inquired in disbelief as if it's really hard to guess.

"Well, for starters these passed three months she been your constant topic." She widened her eyes and about to say something (maybe to defend herself) but decided not to cause she's too obvious. "Yes, Lisa this, Lisa that..." I even added. "You always look forward everyday for her to show up and looking around every end of the class to look for her just to reject her." I continued.

She pouted.

"I'm doomed, hubby." She frustratingly stated brushing her hands to her face.

"Why is that? All you have to do is allow her to court you then marry her after so you live happily ever after." I answered casually.

She stiffened then avoided my gaze.

I know Jennie Kim just like the back of my hand and this moment I know she's hiding something.

"What is it?"

"Let's go home." See? She avoided my question.

I reached for her hand and she froze.

"You know you can tell me everything, right?"

She gave me a small smile.

"Of course hubby and I'm so thankful because of that." She responded. "Come on." She invited. I guess she's not ready to share it yet.

I heaved a sigh and followed her.

END OF FLASHBACK
***
PRESENT
-Lisa-

"Come on, Lili." Jennie insisted pulling me.

"You know I'm afraid of heights, Jen." I declined for the nth time. We're now in an amusement park and Jennie here wants to try the roller coaster. "I'll just hold your bag and watch you here." I added encouraging her.

She pouted.

"But you said you'll accompany me." She guilt trip me.

"Isn't that what I'm doing right now? I'm here." I answered.

"You're here but seems not." She countered. She's like a kid.

"But I'm afr..."

"Yeah. You said that already." She interrupted me. She even removed her grip to my arm.

I creased my brows when she walk to the one of the benches beside the roller coaster instead. She even crossed her arms. I thought she wants to try it?

"I thought you want to try it?" I stated looking at the roller coaster that flying. I grimaced, by just looking at it, I feel like I'm about to vomit.