Let Go - Special Chapter

A/N:
Additional chapter because my babies breathed. I missed them. 😭🥺 Congratulations for achieving 5M subscribers my loves! 🖤

 😭🥺 Congratulations for achieving 5M subscribers my loves! 🖤

***
Five Years Later

Lisa's POV
I awkwardly step aside when I felt the girl beside me boldly pressing her front to me. I'm on the queue to pay for our monthly grocery supplies.

I heard that she cleared her throat but I act as if I didn't notice that.

"Hey hot stuff?"

...

She groaned and used her index finger to hold my chin and made me face her.

I gulped.

"Y-yes?"

She smirked.

"Now you noticed." She seductively stated.

I scratched my nape awkwardly.

"I'm sorry, I'm just thinking if I missed something." I pointed to my cart.

But the girl didn't bother to removed her eyes off of me.

"I'm Athena." She extended her hand for a hand shake and it's rude if I'm not going to take it right?

"Nice to meet you." I courteously answered and about to pull my hand but she gripped it tightly.

"You didn't say your name Ms." She pouted.

I stiffened when I felt arms wrapped from my behind.

"Actually its Mrs." Jennie coldly answered on my behalf.

Yup, of course its my wife.

The girl in front of me embarrassingly let go of my hand.

"Oh! I'm sorry." She didn't wait for our response and strode away from us.

Jennie pulled away and walk beside me without uttering any words. Our Ella is still at school, we plan to fetch her after this.

I can't stand the silence so I hold Jennie's waist pulling her to my body closer.

"Love..."

"It's okay baby, it's not your fault that you're a walking snack." She almost mumbled but enough for me to hear.

I don't know if I'll laugh or terrified by that comment. So I kissed her temple instead.

"Don't worry you're the only one who can eat me." I whispered to her ear.

She rolled her eyes but giggle afterwards.

"As it should be."

***
Lisa's POV

***Lisa's POV