Love Potion

Lisa's POV

I gulped for the nth time and wiped the raindrops off of my face using the back of my hand

"You can do this Lisa." I encouraged myself.

"I'm not sure if this sudden rain is a warning for me or a blessing but nonetheless my decision is already final, this is my last re-sort and I'll do it no matter what."

I heaved a sigh when I reached a familiar gate. I took a deep breath first before pressing the door bell.

I was brought back to reality when finally one of Kim's helper opened the gate and appeared in front of me.

"Good Day Ms. How may I help you?" She politely asked.

"Ah, ahm, is Kim Jisoo home?" I stuttered, nervous is an underrated word for me right now.

"Yes but may I know your name? Is she your friend?" She inquired.

"Friend?" I dumbly repeated and it made the helper creased her brows. I gulped. "Oh, yes, yes, tell her Lisa is here. Please also mention that I brought her requests." I answered.

Thankfully she seem convinced of what I've said so she just nod and left me saying she'll be back. I nodded and mumbled my thank you.

I jumped a little when the helper arrived, Ms. Lisa? Agasshi invited you to come on in." She informed.

I smiled and followed her.

I been here for a couple of times already but until now I can't help myself to be at awe of how gorgeous their house is, mine is bigger but I can say that this one is build with passion

I been here for a couple of times already but until now I can't help myself to be at awe of how gorgeous their house is, mine is bigger but I can say that this one is build with passion. When I asked her who the architect she proudly said that her younger sister was the one who designed it.

We been friends for almost a year now but I never met nor see her younger sister, she's studying out of the country that's why.