ELEVATOR

Jennie's POV

"Hi Wifey!"

I immediately rolled my eyes the moment I heard that annoyingly familiar voice.

I tilted my head when she leaned, her lips landed on my cheek. I avoided her gaze, I know she will again insist that I'm blushing because of that, when in fact I'm just naturally glowing. Duh.

She pouted

She pouted.

"You're mean." She whined.

"And you're gross." I countered while wiping my face.

"Aww." She cooed.

Really? When was that term became a compliment?

I continued walking. She called me but I ignored her.

I saw in my peripheral view that she already reached me and now walking along my side. She casually put her arm on my shoulder as she gets the books I'm currently holding.

I didn't speak but stopped, I glared at her.

"Opsie." She mumbled slowly removing her arm around my shoulder but continue holding my books for me.

I scoffed. I swear, this girl is really getting into my nerves.

Well if you're wondering who is she, actually just a random person who always makes my day, sometimes, even night miserable. I was brought back to reality when I felt someone poking my cheek. Who else? Of course this idiot.

"Your cheeks look so yummy, I wonder what it taste like." She stated, continue poking my cheeks.

I reached my limit. I grabbed her index finger and bit it hard.

"Yah! Yah! Ouch! Ouch! Aww! Wifey?!" She complained trying to removed her finger that I'm currently biting. She's teary eyed already. Served you right. I let go of off her finger with poker face, I hope that will make her stop, even just for today.

I left her there and celebrated internally...

"Wifeeeeyyy! Wait!"

"Argh!" I groaned.

After a minute or two she reached me again.

"You shouldn't have done that." She complained while inspecting her finger.

I raised my brow as if asking why not.